Monday, 4 August 2014

Sukin Rose Hip Oil & Facial Moisturiser

I've recently discovered and fallen in love with Sukin products. Sukin is a great Australian owned family company. It is carbon neutral, vegan and uses no animal testing. Pretty impressive - hey?!

In addition to the above feel good factors of Sukin, I've found Sukin products to be very effective and extremely affordable.



Sukin Rose Hip Oil

Sukin Rose Hip Oil is one of my new favourite products especially during the dehydrating winter season.

I use three drops massaged into my face after my shower each evening before going to bed. The oil is easily absorbed and my skin feels and looks a lot more hydrated, radiant and thus youthful in the morning. No wonder I love it!

It's reassuring to note that Sukin Rose Hip Oil is 100% certified organic and contains no preservatives, including no sulphates and no parabens, making this product safe for use on sensitive facial skin.




Being budget conscious, I love products that can be used for multiple different uses, and Sukin Rose Hip Oil definitely qualifies as a hardworking multi-tasking product. I have used it not only on my face but also for:
  • softening the cuticles around my nails
  • combating my cracked heels, dry knees and elbows, and
  • taming my fine, frequently flyaway hair. 

I have also heard that Sukin Rose Hip Oil is soothing for various skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and rosacea but cannot comment on this from a personal perspective as I don't suffer from any of these conditions.

Sukin Rose Hip Oil is certainly affordable being priced at $19.95 for 25 ml and $32.95 for 50ml. I would recommend buying the smaller bottle as a few drops of this oil goes a long way. 
Sukin products can be purchased online at www.sukinorganics.com or at pharmacies or Priceline stores.

Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser contains shea butter, aloe vera, rose hip, sesame and jojoba oils. I found it to be a thinner consistency than the other moisturisers I am currently using but still very effective. 

It absorbed quickly, was non greasy and left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I found it fine to use under my makeup. I also used it as a night time moisturiser with good results.

One pump action dispensed ample product for my entire face. 

Once again this Sukin product is very affordable, priced at $9.95 for 125 ml. I would willingly pay more for such an effective moisturiser.

  
xx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram: 




2 comments:

  1. Great post. These two products are part of my daily skincare routine and my skin loves them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks A Bella Adventure! Sukin's a great natural brand. My skin loves Sukin products too!

      Delete