Monday, 24 November 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas For Women 35 years+ (Part 1)

All women aged 35 years+ deserve gifts of luxury and pampering for Christmas! 

My gifts of choice for this age group (which I fall into myself) tends to be consumables. Gifts of luxury and pampering that won't clutter already full homes, but which can be enjoyed over the holiday season and New Year. Indulgences the women may not have bought for themselves whilst they've been busy organising and buying Christmas gifts for everyone else! And best of all gifts that encourage them to relax and take some precious time out for themselves!

Foaming Bath Products
Foaming bath products are one of my favourite gifts to give women in this age group. Not only are they divine smelling, luxurious products but they also encourage the receiver to take some time out during a hectic time of year to luxuriate, soak and relax in the bath. So not only are you giving a beautiful product but you are also giving time and relaxation! Ohhh, yes please!!!


1. Jurlique Rose Shower Gel
A luxurious body cleansing foam with a relaxing scent of rose that leaves skin clear, fresh and hydrated. $28

This is a deliciously scented product especially for Christmas time. It has a rich moisturising lather and leaves skin feeling ultra soft. A great relaxing bath product! $30

3. L'Occitane Verbena Foaming Bath
This foaming bath product is enriched with organic verbana extract from Provence, has sparkling citrus notes and offers a truly relaxing moment. 500ml $42

4. L'Occitane Relaxing Lavender Collection  including the fabulous lavender foaming bath 500ml, lavender candle, lavender hand cream, lavender organic body lotion and more. Currently on sale for $100, usually $139.

Subscriptions
Subscriptions are another fabulous consumable gift that continues giving past the holiday and New Year time frame. They are another gift that I feel encourages the recipient to take a break from her everyday life and relax.

There are many different subscriptions to choose from. The following are some of my favourites to give and receive!


1. Magazine Subscription
Harpers Bazaar Magazine Subscription 10 issues $59.95 (a saving of $29.55)
Marie Claire Magazine Subscription 6 issues $38 (a saving of $12.40)
Renegade Collective Magazine Subscription 12 issues $89 (a saving of $30.40)

2. Theatre Subscription
One of the favourite gifts I received last year was a 3 play theatre subscription to our local theatre. It enable me to have time out and enjoy three plays I probably would not have otherwise enjoyed!

3. Beauty Box Subscription 
In my opinion this subscription box is the best value for money beauty box available containing top quality, well known beauty brand products. See my recent review of the Spring Edit Parcel. $90 for 4 season boxes over the next 12 months.

4. Flower Subscription
A subscription I would love to receive would be the delivery of a bunch of fresh flowers every month from my local flower shop.This gift would relax me and make me smile each time I paused to admire the flowers. 

Makeup & Perfume Gift Sets
I love the makeup and perfume gift sets that come out each year at Christmas. They are aways such good value and a great way of trying several different products from the one brand.
1. Chloe Little Set 3 x Eau de Parfum 20ml
This is a gift I would love to receive and I'm tempted to buy for myself. I love the iconic scent of Chloe perfumes. $120

2.Too Faced Everything Nice Makeup Set
The ultimate colour palette, this gorgeous gift set is housed in a festive hot pink sparkle bag (yes, over 35 women can still love sparkly things!) & contains some of Too Faced's best selling products for on-the-go glamour including 2 bronzers including the iconic Chocolate Soleil, 2 blushes, 20 eye shadows, Better Than Sex Mascara & 2 Teddy Bear Hair Makeup Brushes. $74

3. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Trio
Every woman appreciates a new lipstick so imagine how happy she'd be to receive this trio of fabulous lipsticks, all infused with anti-oxidants. $25

4. Too Faced Christmas Party Must Haves Set
This gorgeous kit contains all the must-haves for touching up your makeup at Christmas parties. Includes a mini sized Chocolate Soleil bronzer, Primed and Porelss Skin Smoothing Primer, Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer & the Better Than Sex Mascara. $26

I hope the above Gift Guide for 35 year+ women has given you a few fresh ideas & made your Christmas shopping easier and quicker! I'll post another additional gift guide for 35 year+ women in two weeks time.

Hint: If you fit into the 35 year + demographic and are wanting any of these gifts leave this page open on your computer screen and leave the room whilst your hubby/partner is nearby. He just might appreciate the hint and get you one of the above items!


xx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram: 


















28 comments:

  1. I would be happy with any one of these!! Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. These are all gifts I'd love too!

      Delete
  2. I just turned 35 and these do sound great! Leaving this open on the computer now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. At 50, I'm definately over 35 haha! I really like the subscriptions idea. I never subscribe myself up for a magazine or anything but there are many I would like! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subscriptions are great. It's like the recipient gets numerous gifts throughout the year!

      Delete
  4. I'm not 35+ until next year, but these all sound fabulous to me. Anything from l'Occitane gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love L'Occitane products. It was difficult to select just two for this gift guide!

      Delete
  5. I'd love any of the subscription gift ideas - I love how a subscription is a gift that keeps giving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Danielle. Subscription gifts are great!

      Delete
  6. Lots of lovely pampering ideas. Great for the body and the soul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pampering is definitely required at this time of year!

      Delete
  7. Great suggestions. Ever since my kids were little I've always bought myself a special present along these lines. That way you can get what you want without being disappointed because no one else thought of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been known to buy myself a special present or two also!

      Delete
  8. Great gift ideas. I would definitely be happy if I received magazine subscriptions because it's like getting a monthly present :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When other gifts have been used and forgotten, subscriptions do keep giving!

      Delete
  9. I love these ideas! My sister-in-law and I always buy a magazine subscription for each other. And I always get Mum the Better Homes and Gardens one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, it sounds like a good arrangement you have with your sister in law.

      Delete
  10. I love make up gift sets, but I just love makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I find Christmas gift sets especially hard to resist! They are usually such good value.

      Delete
  11. I like the sound of the Beauty Box subscription - that might be a good one for Miss 18 for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great ongoing pampering gift for under 35 year olds too!

      Delete
  12. I'm keen to try out another beauty box subscription and I'm looking for one that's cruelty free. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beauty subscriptions are always good. Which ones are cruelty free?

      Delete
  13. Great list. I would be super happy any of these gifts. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ingrid! You have an amazing blog here, just followed you on Bloglovin :)
    PS- I'm Fatima from BH x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fatima. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and following me on Bloglovin. I hope you continue to enjoy reading it! I just visited your blog and realised I've visited it, read some posts and commented there before as "Ingrid" rather than "Fabulous and Fun Life".

      Delete