Monday, 17 November 2014

Rimmel London Wonder'full Mascara


I received a Rimmel London Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil at a recent beautyheaven Beauty Degustation event.

I've been loving this product ever since and it is now my go-to everyday mascara, so I thought I'd share a review of it with you.


Argan Oil seems to be the ingredient of the moment currently! I've seen it added into numerous hair and beauty products. In mascara it really makes sense.

I love that the Rimmel Wonder'full mascara nourishes & conditions my lashes whilst defining and beautifying them.

I found this mascara to have a smooth consistency & great black pigment. It left my lashes feeling conditioned, soft & flexible. It was refreshing not to have my lashes dry out, become stiff or "crunchy" or look unnatural, as is the case with many other mascaras. I guesss this is due to the inclusion of the Argan Oil in the mascara.

I experienced no clumping & the mascara was buildable, making it suitable for day or night use. I mainly wear it with one layer as my everyday mascara.

Wonder'full mascara is not waterproof but it lasts well all day on my lashes, yet comes off easily when it's time to remove my makeup at night.

I love the smart looking bronze packaging of this mascara. Call me shallow if you will, but I do like metallic and sparkly things! Even in my ripe old 40s!

Finally, I also like that this mascara has a use by date 12 months from opening. This is longer than most other mascaras. Regardless, seeing as I've adopted this mascara as my go-to everyday mascara, my tube will well and truly be empty before 12 months is up! I will definitely be buying another tube of Rimmel Wonder'full mascara once my current one runs out.

What is your favourite daytime & favourite night time mascara?

xx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram: 





12 comments:

  1. I totally can't use mascara! I either get it all over my eyelid or poke myself in the eye! Such a make up gumby :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I used to have problems also, a trick I was shown was to hold the mascara wand steady under my top eyelashes and then to just blink my eyelashes down onto the mascara wand. It might be worth a try.

      Delete
  2. I adore this mascara, I purchased it when it first came out and haven't looked back! Perfect for an every day look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wanted to love this mascara but I couldn't. I had read many good reviews but I thought it was terrible. I threw it in the bin after a few weeks of trying to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Kellie! There's nothing worse than reading good reviews and looking forward to a product and then for whatever reason the product just doesn't suit your needs! Hope you have better luck with the next mascara you try!

      Delete
  4. Always looking for a good reliable mascara with 2 girls in dance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember the dance makeup and costume days from when my daughter did dance. Her teacher was a real stickler for ensuring all the girls used identical makeup and were completely matching!

      Delete
  5. I just bought another Rimmel mascara and sadly it melts off. ill be giving this one a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's terrible! Try Wonder'full, it's not waterproof but it certainly hasn't melted off me!

      Delete