The Pantone Color Institute has further declared that Marsala is "an incredibly versatile color for beauty". That it is an "appealing and sophisticated shade that's flattering against many skin tones." I tend to agree with this statement. Personally I like the colour Marsala in beauty products but browsing through various social media channels it sounds like some people are a bit unsure about Marsala and how to apply it.
To assist people to adopt this trend beauty-wise, if they wish, I have compiled 9 easy to wear marsala coloured beauty products.
1. Stila Eyeshadow in Pigalle ($24)
2. NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Rust ($10.95)
3. Essence Silky Touch Blush in Kissable ($5.10)
4. NARS The Multiple in G-Spot (Can be used on lips, eyelids or cheeks) ($52)
5. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Brick ($46)
6. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Adore ($17.95)
8. Zoya Nail Polish in Marcella ($19)
If you are wanting fashion advice about wearing 2015's colour of the year without a childhood flashback Fox In Flats has written a great blog post on this topic :)
What do you think about the colour Marsala?
Will you be utilising Marsala shaded makeup and fashion items this year?
You can also find me on Instagram: