Monday, 9 February 2015

Subtle Energies Facial Blend & Gold Cream

Since Australia Day I have been featuring fabulous Australian products on my blog. I love supporting local Aussie companies! By buying Australian, we're not only supporting local jobs and our local economy, but we're also getting some of the best products in the world.

Since Australia Day, I firstly blogged about my top 10 uses for Lyloh Sarongs' delicious watermelon sarong. Everyone who sees this cute sarong can't help but smile! If you missed it you can read that post here.

Then last week I reviewed Gold Coast company LonVitalite's pampering C3 Red Wine Facial Mask. You can read this review here.

Today I'm reviewing two fabulous products from Subtle Energies, another Australian owned family business, namely their top selling Facial Blend and their luxurious Mogra Rejuvenating Gold Cream. I won these products through Subtle Energies' recent Instagram competition and after using them for two weeks, can honestly say I love them.



Subtle Energies offers a range of Ayurveda Aromatherapy blends, treatments and skincare. The Indian science of Ayurveda Aromatherapy developed from traditions dating back 40,000 years and is based on the five basic elements of air, ether (space), fire, water & earth. Subtle Energies' unique skin care range works to achieve balance and harmony whilst nurturing our skin & senses. I love this holistic approach!

You can read more about Ayurveda Aromatherapy on the Subtle Energies website here.

Subtle Energies Facial Blend



This blend includes Mogra, Indian Rose & Ashwagandha oils. I haven't knowingly come across these specific oils before but let me say, combined in this Facial Blend, they smell absolutely divine! I love this scent!

I've been applying 3 drops of Facial Blend to my palm and then gently patting it onto my face, neck & decolletage twice a day, once in the mornings after cleansing my skin and then again after my shower in the evenings before going to bed. 

Unlike some other oils, the exquisite scent of Facial Blend lingers. It is such a relaxing and soothing, beautiful fragrance. Since using it in the evenings I have found myself falling asleep easier and having a better quality sleep. A great, unexpected side benefit of using this product! 

In addition to the above benefit I've found Facial Blend to absorb quickly into my skin and
provide wonderful hydration to my 40+ year old skin. One of the downsides of ageing is the drying of my skin so I always look for good hydration from my products and Facial Blend definitely provides this.

The only thing I don't love about this product is its packaging. I find it a bit hard to easily get three drops out of the bottle. I have to tap the bottle against my palm at times to get a drop out. I would prefer a dropper method of dispensing. I don't know if this would affect the longevity of the product however. Despite this, I love the product itself and definitely find it beneficial for my mature skin. I will continue using this product.

Subtle Energies Mogra Rejuvenating Gold Cream



Subtle Energies Mogra Rejuvenating Gold Cream looks, smells and feels luxurious!
Not only is it encased in a gorgeous, golden, easy to dispense, pump bottle but it also contains 24K gold leaf!

24K gold leaf is known as a powerful anti-ageing ingredient which revives vitality in the skin.
This gold cream also contains mogra which stimulates cell renewal & promotes collagen production, & Indian rose which deep hydrates the skin, softening & restoring balance.

Does this cream live up to its claims? Well I'd have to answer with a definite yes! I've been using this gold cream twice a day in combination with the Facial Blend for just over two weeks now. I've found the gold cream to absorb well into my skin and leave my skin feeling softer and smoother. It also results in my skin looking "plumper" which in turn diminishes my fine lines. Yay!

I love the scent of this cream. It's very similar to the scent of the Facial Blend. I find them both so soothing and relaxing. It lingers on my skin rather than dissipating immediately as a lot of other creams' scents do.

Since using these two Subtle Energies products in the evenings before bed time I now wake up in the mornings feeling more refreshed and with a more radiant, dewy and youthful looking complexion. Thank you Subtle Energies!

I definitely recommend both of these products to anyone with dry or mature skin.


What is your favourite Australian beauty brand? 

xx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:




9 comments:

  1. They sound absolutely divine, and yes a dropper would allow too much air to come into contact with the oil every time you use it and that is not beneficial to the blend. xx Nikki @ Wonderfully Women

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for clarifying the issues with droppers. I thought that might be the case.

      Delete
  2. Wow. They sound like what I need. My skin is atrocious at the moment and needs hydration. I love the fact it's absorbed into the skin as so many products just seem to sit on the top. I like Aussie products too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for anything I've not heard of before...now you know what I will be doing for the rest of the afternoon! ;) Thanks for the intel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds great! would love to try - esp. sounds nice with the scent.

    I followed you on Bloglovin and Instagram

    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look super nice! I love Aussie brand too. I don't have just one particular fav... maybe about 10? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound amazing! I do love finding great Australian brands. I might have to hunt these down. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds divIne. Theyre probably having trouble finding the right packaging because it's really hard to find droppers that won't be dissolved by the essential oils as they can dissolve plastic and rubber and this then ruins the purity of a the eo. Sometimes you can stretch the opening x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of the facial oil, it sounds divine! I also prefer them in a dropper dispenser for ease of use.

    ReplyDelete