Monday, 9 March 2015

Fabulous Fashion Finds: Leopard Print

Confession: I love, love, LOVE leopard print! 

To me, leopard print is not an exotic, special occasion print, but a totally classic everyday neutral. I wear leopard print several times a week, although working in a corporate environment I do tone it down at work, mainly wearing leopard print accessories such as scarves, belts, handbags and shoes, rather than full on leopard print.

My current favourite skirt is my Bohemian Traders Animal Print High Low Skirt, pictured below. Whenever I wear it I have the irresistible urge to twirl!

Bohemian Traders is an online boutique I have only discovered at the end of last year but as many of you already probably know, it has the best collection of boho clothing ever! I'm currently waiting to receive their Liberty Linen Dress in pale pink which I plan on teaming with my existing leopard print scarf. Pale pink and leopard print is one of my all time favourite fashion combinations.


Most of my leopard print accessories are several seasons old. Being such a classic, leopard print never goes out of fashion!

Recently however I decided to investigate the purchase of some additional items of leopard print for my wardrobe. Luckily for you, I'm happy to share my leopard print fabulous fashion finds and sources with you. See links below.


Nine West also has a gorgeous cross body bag, clutch and various shoes in their leopard luxe range.

I'm lusting after this leopard print boot. It is arriving in stores soon. Jane Debster also has a show stopping animal print heel with a pointed toe and gold embellishment detail.



Bohemian Traders also has a stunning leopard print maxi dress, singlet top and flutter shorts.

This fitness top combines two of my favourites: the colour pink and leopard print! Plus this top is currently on sale!

This would look great with leggings in autumn and winter.

ASOS has dozens of other leopard print items including underwear, swimwear, dresses, pants, tops and jackets.

This windbreaker would be great for autumn/winter casual leisure wear. It's too nice to just wear to and from the gym.


What items of leopard print clothing and/or accessories do you wear?

xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:






37 comments:

  1. I love leopard print! That skirt is fabulous X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're not going to like what I say but I am not a fan of leapord print in clothing. I adore it with shoes and handbags though! Having said that, you do look gorgeous in that outfit! I'll just let myself out now shall I? lol ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not like leopard print in clothing! Shock, horror! Oh well, you do like it in accessories, so you're still welcome back any time! Lol!

      Delete
  3. Love my leopard flats and scarf - both from Kmart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to 'meet' another leopard print lover!

      Delete
  4. I love leopard print too! And that skirt looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought a pair of leopard print Vans and I love them! I can wear them with all my pants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be wearing them all the time if I owned them!

      Delete
  6. I don't have any leopard print! I have something that is a black and white animal print type thing, not sure what though. It is pulling teeth to get me to wear colour usually, let alone print! ;-) -Aroha (#teamIBOT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black and white animal print is pretty darn close to leopard print ;)

      Delete
  7. I really like leopard print, although I have much more leopard print scarves than clothing. I find the scarves easier to wear! I do have my eye on a leopard print maxi skirt at target though. You look lovely in yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Leopard print scarves are definitely the easiest leopard print item to wear.

      Delete
  8. Since turning 40 (a few years ago now) I ditched the animal print thinking I was too old to pull this look off. Slowly and surely I've been adding a few pieces back into my wardrobe. As long as I don't attempt head to toe animal print I think it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never be too old for leopard print! I'm in my 40s too!

      Delete
  9. I didn't set out to be a lover of leopard print, yet somehow I seem to have heaps of it - tops, dresses, nighties, knickers - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leopard print items do have a magical way of multipling!

      Delete
  10. I adore leopard print - and yep, I consider it a neutral too! I'm currently madly in love with my Nine West 'Martina' leopard print heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another leopard print lover :)

      Delete
    2. I love this print and I have Sonia to thank!! I have the maxi dress from Bohemian Traders and just adore it. My ballet flats in leopard print are a favourite too ��

      Delete
  11. Loving those leopard print glasses! You look great in your skirt too! I'm not a leopard print fan myself, but my sister loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look totally fabulous in that skirt. Can't wait to see you in your liberty pink dress with the animal print scarf. I'm a bit slow on the animal print trend...but I do love that Adidas tank! Maybe it's the pink and leopard combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. I'll have to put Nikki's selfie taking instructions into action when I take that photo!

      Delete
  13. I do believe that I have leopard print in t-shirt, dress, skirt, bag, shoes, underwear, and glasses. It's one of my favourite prints! I love that Nine West tote bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another leopard print lover! There are lots of us about :)

      Delete
  14. Those Jane Debster boots are to die for! I am a huge leopard fan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Those boots aren't just a WANT. They're a NEED!!!

      Delete
  15. Leopard is a neutral to me along side Black and white... Its so versatile and looks gorgeous with a faux bronze glow

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those leopard shoes, how comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have leopard print flats and stilettos! I think it's time to upgrade to boots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEED these boots this winter. They're so much more interesting than my three pairs of black boots!

      Delete