Sunday, 19 April 2015

Monday Makeup Madness Link Up Party #2

Welcome to the second Monday Makeup Madness Link Up Party! 

All beauty bloggers are most welcome to join in and link up a makeup or beauty related post. As with all parties the more the merrier! So please help get the word out amongst other beauty bloggers about this link up and invite them to join the party! 



The aim of this Monday Makeup Madness link up party is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen the beauty blogger community, help all our blogs be seen by some new readers and also enable us all to discover some wonderful new beauty blogs and new beauty products.

Last week's inaugural Monday Makeup Madness link up saw ten gorgeous beauty bloggers link up a makeup or beauty related post to this link up party. 

There was an interesting and varied mix of topics including nail polish, lipstick, concealer, mascara, Clarisonic's Mia, a haul and two subscription box reviews, as well as my review of the beautyheaven beauty degustation event I recently attended. I can't wait to see what aspects of makeup and beauty this week's link up will include.

Thank you so much to those that participated last week. I'm hoping others reading this will also join in the fun as I'd love to find even more beauty blogs to read and comment on! Like I said before, the more the merrier!

When will the Monday Makeup Madness link up party run til?
This link up party starts early each Monday morning (Sydney time) and will remain open until 11.55pm Wednesday night.

What are the rules of the Monday Makeup Madness link up party? 
(Don't worry, the rules are simple and there aren't many! I'm not a party pooper!)

1. Please link up makeup or beauty related posts only.

2. You can link up one post a week. It doesn't matter if it's a new or old post but please don't link up posts you have already linked up here in previous weeks.


3. Share the beauty blogger love! Visit and comment on at least a couple of the other linked posts before and after your link. Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog post.

Sometimes commenting doesn't come easy. You can always just let the blogger know you stopped by and read their post via #mondaymakeupmadness. They will love to know you visited and read their post.

4. I'd love you to follow me on Instagram and Facebook, where I will be posting reminders for the Monday Makeup Madness link up party each week. This is not mandatory but would be appreciated :)


Let the link up party fun begin!
xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:

16 comments:

  1. Yay I did it! :D haha! Figured it out this time. Thanks so much Ingrid! This is fab! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candice, I'm glad you worked it out! Welcome to the link up!

      Delete
  2. Yey! Today was such a busy day but this link up gave me a push to finally finish my overdue March empties post! Thanks for the cyber boost Ingrid! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help ;) I'm glad you were able to join in the link up party fun!

      Delete
  3. Yay I joined in and just checked everyone out! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine and welcome! I'm so glad you joined in! I'll check out your link now!

      Delete
  4. What a great idea!! Thank you! I've added my link. I've checked out other blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the Monday Makeup Madness link up party! I've popped the two serums you blogged about on my "Must Try" list.

      Delete
  5. Hi, I came across your blog from your post on Agape Love Makeup Monday Link up. I'm new to all this but glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the weekly Monday Makeup Madness link up party! I'm glad you found my blog and linked up! Hope to see you again next week.

      Delete
  6. What a great idea! I've added my link and am off to discover some new blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and welcome to the link up party! :)

      Delete