Sunday, 12 April 2015

NEW Monday Makeup Madness Link Up Party!

Welcome to the very first MONDAY MAKEUP MADNESS link up party!

All beauty bloggers warmly welcome! As with all parties, the more the merrier!
Why am I starting this Monday Makeup Madness link up party?
Since I've been reading blogs and writing this blog, Fabulous and Fun Life, I've seen many link up parties for fashion bloggers, food bloggers, mummy bloggers and lifestyle bloggers but I haven't found any link up parties specifically for beauty bloggers :(  I'm sure they must exist but I haven't yet found one! Thus I've decided to create one myself!

What is the aim of this Monday Makeup Madness link up party?
The aim of this link up party is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen the beauty blogger community, help all our blogs be seen by some new readers and also enable us all to discover wonderful new beauty blogs and new beauty products!

When will this Monday Makeup Madness link up party run?
This Monday Makeup Madness link up party will be up and running early each Monday morning (Sydney time). For the first couple of weeks I will keep it open until late Wednesday evening to give us all plenty of time to link up a post. Eventually it will just be open on Mondays.

What are the rules of this Monday Makeup Madness link up party? 
(Don't worry there aren't many and they are simple - I've never been a party pooper!)

1. Please link up makeup or beauty related posts only.

2. You can link up one post a week. It doesn't matter if it's a new post or old post but it must be new to Monday Makeup Madness. Please do not link up posts you have already linked up here in previous weeks.

3. Share the beauty blogger love! Visit and comment on at least a couple of the other linked posts before and after your link. Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog post.

Sometimes commenting doesn't come easy. You can always just let the blogger know you stopped by and read their post via #mondaymakeupmadness. They will love to know you visited and read their post.

4. I'd love you to follow me on Instagram and Facebook, where I will be posting reminders for the Monday Makeup Madness link up party each week but this is not a rule but totally optional :)


     Do you regularly participate in link up parties? 
Do you know of any beauty link up parties?
What other link up parties do you participate in?

Have a fabulous and fun week! Happy beauty blogger link up partying!


xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:




19 comments:

  1. What an absolutely fantastic idea Ingrid :) Can't wait to discover new blogs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fatima and welcome to the first Monday Makeup Madness link up! I'm so glad you've linked up!

      Delete
  2. I love this idea, hun. I also participate in Agape Love's Makeup Monday http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/search/label/Makeup%20Monday%20Linky
    Now to link a post to yours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle and thanks for the link. I love discovering new beauty blogs to read and comment on!

      Delete
  3. How lovely, Ingrid! Consider me on board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome aboard! Looking forward to reading your post!

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely idea! I'm not too familiar with how it all works. Do I just post a one of my links here in the comments and then just visit others who have also commented with their links? Here is my latest blog post from today - > http://candyfairyblogs.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/dirty-works.html I also have a new video on my Youtube channel that I'd really love to share. It's here --> https://youtu.be/n_4DCQSm4k0 Thanks Ingrid, I look forward to supporting other talented and gorgeous beauties! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candice! You need to click your mouse on the blue "Add Your Link" button above in my post.

      It then takes you to a screen where you fill in your link address, link title and email address and you can add a photo also.

      Then you click on the blue "Done" button and a link to your blog post appears in my post above. People can then click directly on it to be taken to your blog post, read it and comment on it.

      The idea is that everyone adds a link to one of their own blog posts and then also comments on a couple of other people's posts.That way we can all discover some new blogs and also have ours discovered as well, thus sharing the linky love.

      I hope this helps clarify how a link up party works. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ingrid, guess I'm too late now. But at least I'll know what I'm doing for the next one! :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you Ingrid! You might just be what I needed to motivate me to write at least 1 post a week so I can join every Monday! This is such a lovely idea and great to know other bloggers as well!
    xoxo Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help Mia. Don't forget you can link up old posts that haven't been linked up here before in those weeks you don't write a new post. Thank you for linking up :)

      Delete
  6. Great idea Ingrid! I'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so fun. Definitely going to join in next Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that! Like all parties, linky or real life, the more the merrier! I look forward to reading your linked post next week :)

      Delete
  8. Good luck with your new link party! You should ask your attendees to share the link party on Twitter or Facebook on the last screen after their link is submitted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is a great idea! I will definitely be joining in on the fun! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete