Sunday, 3 May 2015

Monday Makeup Madness #4 Link Up Party

Welcome to Monday Makeup Madness #4 Link Up Party!

All beauty bloggers are most welcome to join in and link up a makeup or beauty related post. As with all parties the more the merrier! So please share the link for this link up party on your Twitter, blog and Facebook accounts to help get the word out among other beauty bloggers, inviting them to join the party to share some beauty blogger commenting love with us!

The aim of this Monday Makeup Madness link up party is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen the beauty blogger community, help all our blogs be seen by new readers and also enable us all to discover some wonderful new beauty blogs and products.

When will the Monday Makeup Madness link up party run til?
This link up party starts early each Monday morning at approximately 6.15am (Sydney time) and will remain open until 11.55pm Wednesday night.

Last week we had 12 lovely beauty bloggers link up a post each. The most clicked on posts included:

Max the Unicorn's Lush Mother's Day product range review, Ms Jelena's Blog review of Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel, Candyfairy's Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel review and my personal favourite Sweetaholic Beauty's OPI Hawaii Collection review. I simply can't get enough of these gorgeous, bright, quirky named OPI nail polishes!

Want to join this week's Monday Makeup Madness link up and potentially be featured next week? All I ask is that you follow these simple rules when you link up: 
  • Link up one makeup or beauty related post a week only. It doesn't matter if it's a new or old post.
  • Visit and comment on three or more of the other linked posts and discover new blogs and products to love! Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog post.
  • Include a link back to Fabulous and Fun Life in your post. 
  • I'd also love it if you followed Fabulous and Fun Life on Instagram and Facebook where I will be posting reminders for the Monday Makeup Madness link up each week. This is not mandatory but is appreciated :) 
Time to link up, read, discover and comment! 

xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:

18 comments:

  1. Oh, one of the most clicked, so cool! Thanks for the summary/feature!. Don't know if I'll get a beauty post done in time for this week's Link Up as I have a non-beauty one due. We'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just remembered it can be an old one! lol

      Delete
  2. I love this link up. Always some good info and beauty products to add to my shopping list ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Prue, you've made my day! Do you have a beauty related post you want to link up as well? Post can be new or old :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome. I know where to come for some beauty tips and what I need to be buying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi doll - thanks SO much for reminding me of your wonderful initiative! So glad I could finally join in the fun ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Kats. I'm so glad you were able to join in this week!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your day and week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, thanks for visiting and linking up :) Hope you have a wonderful and beautiful week also!

      Delete
  6. Such a fun idea! So happy to be getting involved this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I can't believe mine was one of the most clicked on posts last week! That's very unexpected!! Thanks again for this fun MMM!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Candice! Hopefully your link this week will get quite a few clicks also :)

      Delete
  8. Awww I'm so glad one of mine was the most clicked! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up again this week Jasmine. Hopefully your link this week will also get a lot of love!

      Delete
  9. I love the Monday link up! So glad that I'm able to participate again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to have you link up here again :) I love the shade of Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick you posted about!

      Delete