Sunday, 10 May 2015

Monday Makeup Madness #5 Link Up Party

Welcome to Monday Makeup Madness #5 Link Up Party!

All beauty bloggers are most welcome to join in and link up a makeup or beauty related post. As with all parties the more the merrier! So please share the link for this link up party on your Twitter, blog and Facebook accounts to help get the word out among other beauty bloggers, inviting them to join the party to share some beauty blogger commenting love with us!

The aim of this Monday Makeup Madness link up party is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen the beauty blogger community, help all our blogs be seen by new readers and also enable us all to discover some wonderful new beauty blogs and products.

When will the Monday Makeup Madness link up party run til?
This link up party starts early each Monday morning at approximately 6.15am (Sydney time) and will remain open until 11.55pm Wednesday night.

Last week we had 13 lovely beauty bloggers link up a post each. The two Maybelline posts were among the four most popular and clicked upon links.

Firstly Christina from Love That Lippie posted "Pinch Yo' Cheeks Girl!" reviewing the new Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Sticks. Then Kats from Kats Colouring blog reviewed Maybelline's COLORdrama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils. Both of these posts have inspired me to check these products out next time I'm in Priceline.

Di's post on Korres Mango Lip Butter was another popular post definitely worth checking out on her Max The Unicorn blog. This was a new product I hadn't heard of before. 

Then finally my Fabulous and Fun Life blog post on Aceing Your Base with Rimmel London's 9-in-1 BB Radiance Cream and Rimmel London's Lasting Finish 25 HR Powder Foundation was also in the top 4 most clicked on posts.



I'd love you to join this week's Monday Makeup Madness link up and if your post is one of the four most clicked upon I'll feature it in next week's link up post. All I ask is that you follow these simple rules when you link up: 
  • Link up one makeup or beauty related post a week only. It doesn't matter if it's a new or old post. Please link up a specific blog post not just your blog home page.
  • Visit and comment on three or more of the other linked posts and discover new blogs and products to love! Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog post.
  • Include a link back to Fabulous and Fun Life in your post. 
  • I'd also love it if you followed Fabulous and Fun Life on Instagram and Facebook where I will be posting reminders for the Monday Makeup Madness link up each week. This is not mandatory but appreciated :) 
Let the link up party fun begin! 

xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Welcome to blog walking through Monday Makeup Madness!

      Delete
  2. I love these beauty link up parties, such a fun idea! I have just posted my latest post reviewing a fantastic new product from one of my favourite natural skincare brands, Kosmea Rose Body Lotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! I read your review. Kosmea sounds like a great natural skin care brand and I also love the fact it is Australian.

      Delete
  3. Yay it's another week of link ups! Can' wait to get home from work and go through the links above :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard resisting reading all the above linked posts when I was at work today!

      Delete
  4. Just added one of my links. :) Hopefully I'll get through them all this week. So many talented bloggers!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up Candice! A beauty link up is a great way of discovering new beauty blogs and beauty products! I'm hoping even more beauty bloggers will join in the fun of this link up!

      Delete
  5. I'm not a beauty blogger - I just love having a peak at what people are using and enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome to peek away Shari! There's already a wide range of beauty products included in the link up :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for tagging me! Added my blog post!!! Excited to read all the rest :) xx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Monday Makeup Madness! Your post is perfect timing for me. I was just looking for a new MLBB shade :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Ingrid. Thanks for the fun makeup party and have a wonderful day and week!
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I hope you have a wonderful day and week also!

      Delete
  8. I read your comment on my latest blog post!! Thanks for inviting me to share my link here! I followed you on bloglovin to keep up with your latest blogs! I'd love for you to join my Google+ community called 'Beauty blogging!! :)'
    starrzbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to work out how Google+ works. But when I do I'll definitely join your beauty community!

      Delete
  9. Absolutely love this idea!! So glad I came across your blog :-)
    <3
    Xxxxx


    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you have joined in the Monday Makeup Madness beauty blogger link up fun! I hope you join in again next week :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks Kats. I'm glad you made it. Nude By Nature's Miracle Serum is now on my must try product list after reading your review!

      Delete
  11. Yups I agree using airbrush party makeup anyone can rock the party at any age....

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your makeup ideas are wonderful and I loved your makeup tips. Right now, I am looking for best party halls in Bay area to organize my niece’s 16th birthday. Quite confused about it as have never done a party and especially involving teens.

    ReplyDelete