Sunday, 24 May 2015

Monday Makeup Madness #7 Link Up Party

Welcome to Monday Makeup Madness #7 Link Up Party!

All beauty bloggers are most welcome to join in and link up a makeup or beauty related post. 

Please share this link on your Twitter, blog, Facebook and other social media accounts to help get the word out amongst more beauty bloggers, inviting them to join this link up party to share some beauty blogger commenting love with us!

The aim of this Monday Makeup Madness link up party is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen the beauty blogger community, help all our blogs be seen by new readers and also enable us all to discover some wonderful new beauty blogs and products.

When will the Monday Makeup Madness link up party run til?
This link up party starts early each Monday morning at approximately 6.15am (Sydney time) and will remain open until 11.55pm Wednesday night.

Last week we had 18 lovely beauty bloggers link up a post each. The four most clicked upon posts included:
  • Starrz Beauty's Too Faced Natural Matte Palette review. How lucky was she to get this palette from her boyfriend! He's definitely a keeper!
  • Kats Colourings' Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette reviews. Thanks to Kat's review I've now added the Flame palette to my ever growing future makeup purchases wish list.
  • Max The Unicorn's Mani: Essie Fifth Avenue Plus Gold Glitter! I love a bit of gold glitter and sparkle to brighten up my day!
  • A Bella Adventure's review of Carol's Beauty tanning products. I love how these products are Australian made, organic and environmentally conscious!
If you didn't have the chance to read these posts last week you can click on the links above to read them now if you wish.



I'd love you to join this week's Monday Makeup Madness link up and if your post is one of the four most clicked upon I'll feature it in next week's link up post. All I ask is that you follow these simple rules when you link up: 
  • Link up one makeup or beauty related post a week only. It doesn't matter if it's a new or old post. Please link up a specific blog post not just your blog home page.
  • Visit and comment on three or more of the other linked posts and discover new blogs and products to love! Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog post.
  • Include a link back to Fabulous and Fun Life in your post. 
  • I'd also love it if you followed Fabulous and Fun Life's Instagram or Facebook where I will be posting reminders for the Monday Makeup Madness link up each week. This is not mandatory but appreciated :) 

Let the link up party fun begin! 

xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:

6 comments:

  1. So excited that my blog post was one of the 4 most clicked from last week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll get lots of clicks this week also!

      Delete
  2. Another fun week to reading! :) For some reason my comments aren't showing up on the MAC or GlamGlow peeps blog reviews. :( Does anyone know why or what I might be doing wrong? It's starting to frustrate me. Thanks in advance! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the variety of posts! Every week I end up discovering a new product I haven't heard of before through this link up!

      Delete
  3. You can always tell it's Monday when an Instagram notice comes from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find reminders helpful but if you start finding these notices annoying do let me know and I'll stop!

      Delete