Sunday, 31 May 2015

Monday Makeup Madness #8 Link Up Party

Welcome to Monday Makeup Madness #8 Link Up Party!

All beauty bloggers are most welcome to join in and link up a makeup or beauty related post. 

Please share this link on your Twitter, blog, Facebook and other social media accounts to help get the word out amongst more beauty bloggers, inviting them to join this link up party to share some beauty blogger commenting love with us!
The aim of this Monday Makeup Madness link up party is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen the beauty blogger community, help all our blogs be seen by new readers and also enable us all to discover some wonderful new beauty blogs and products.

When will the Monday Makeup Madness link up party run til?
This link up party starts early each Monday morning at approximately 6.15am (Sydney time) and will remain open until 11.55pm Wednesday night.

Last week we had 21 wonderful and varied makeup and beauty related posts linked up. The four most clicked upon posts included:


  • Lipstick and Coffee's MAC Peachtwist blush review, a gorgeous sheertone shimmer golden tawny peach toned blush that looks sooo flattering.
  • Rachel Beauty Style's GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment Face Mask.
  • Candyfairy's Priceline Goodie Bag Cosmetics Haul YouTube video review.  After watching this review I now regret not getting this goodie bag!
  • Love That Lippie's Riding a Pale Horse Part Deux - Review of the Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation, a must read for any pale faced beauties reading this!
If you didn't have the chance to read these posts last week you can click on the links above to read them now if you wish.

I'd love you to join this week's Monday Makeup Madness link up and if your post is one of the four most clicked upon I'll feature it in next week's link up post. The rules of the link up are simple: 
  • Link up one makeup or beauty related post a week only. 
  • Visit and comment on three or more of the other linked posts and discover new blogs and products to love! Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog post.
  • Include a link back to Fabulous and Fun Life in your post. 
  • I'd also love it if you followed Fabulous and Fun Life's Instagram or Facebook where I will be posting reminders for the Monday Makeup Madness link up each week. This is not mandatory but appreciated :) 

Let the link up party fun begin! 

xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:


13 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see that my post was one of the four most clicked on posts from last week! :) Thank you for hosting this, it's been wonderful taking part every week and discovering so many new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Fatima! I enjoy discovering all the new blogs and beauty products too!

      Delete
  2. My first post didn't display properly but it won't let me delete it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Ingrid! This is a clever way to find new blogs to read! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In addition to new blogs, every week I discover some new beauty products I hadn't heard of before also! :)

      Delete
  4. I always forget to link up!!! And last week I actually didn't write a single beauty related post. Yikes. I will do it tomorrow though when I publish my beauty post. Great link up btw. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norlin. I'll have to remember to tag you in my Monday morning Monday Makeup Madness link up reminder Instagram photo.

      Delete
  5. thanks for hosting the fun party and have a nice day & week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Julie. You have a good week too! x

      Delete
  6. Hi Ingrid! Thanks so much for letting me link up my DIY pedicure and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, thanks for linking up. I love welcoming new bloggers to Monday Makeup Madness who haven't linked up here before :)

      Delete