Monday, 18 May 2015

Urban Rituelle White Peony & Rose Buds Bath & Body Indulgences

Australian bath and body care company Urban Rituelle believes that modern indulgence is all about celebrating life's simple pleasures and enhancing your daily rituals. I totally agree!

I was the lucky winner of Urban Rituelle's gorgeous and generous Instagram Mother's Day competition, winning not one, but two Urban Rituelle product hampers, one for my mum and one for me! Thank you so much Urban Rituelle, mum and I feel so blessed and pampered by your generosity, as does my daughter who I have also been sharing my prize with.


The products arrived beautifully boxed in a luxurious looking black embossed box secured by ribbon and included:




  • White Peony & Rose Buds Bath & Shower Gel
  • White Peony & Rose Buds Body Lotion, and
  • White Peony & Rose Buds Hand Therapy.




  • The products themselves look beautiful and stylish and I was happy to leave them out on display on my bathroom vanity.



    White Peony & Rose Buds Bath & Shower Gel 


    This bath & shower gel lathers easily and leaves your skin feeling clean, soft & beautifully yet subtlely scented. It comes in an easy to use pump action bottle which I much prefer to flip top or screw lids.


    This bath & shower gel contains the skin calming ingredients of Ginseng to revitalise & nourish your skin, Ginko Biloba for skin renewal, plus skin conditioning Chamomile Calendula & Witch Hazel to repair, soothe & soften your skin.

    After spending my Mother's Day evening pampering myself in this manner let me tell you that I can't think of a more blissful way to spend a self indulgent evening than to relax in the bath luxuriating in Urban Rituelle's White Peony & Rose Buds Bath & Shower Gel's silky bubbles, pampering my skin, body and senses! Total heaven on earth!

    RRP: 500ml $28.50.


    White Peony & Rose Buds Body Lotion


    This botanically lush body lotion smells absolutely divine! Its floral scent is surprisingly refreshing, light & simply gorgeous! The lotion is lightweight, absorbs quickly & leaves your skin completely non-greasy yet feeling soft, supple & well hydrated.

    This lotion contains abundant nourishing extracts, including skin conditioning Chamomile & Grape Seed Oil plus vitamin rich Ginseng to rejuvenate & revitalise your skin. It also contains Shea Butter & Macadamia Oil to provide intensive, lasting moisture, while Calendula & Aloe Vera renew & restore dry skin. All in all it's a perfect product for my 40+ year old skin. It's no wonder my skin felt so soft, smooth, supple & hydrated after use. 

    Layered  with the Bath & Shower Gel, the delightfully fresh & beautiful White Peony and Rose Buds scent lingered on my skin for several hours. 

    RRP: 235ml $22.50.

    White Peony & Rose Buds Hand Therapy 


    This hand therapy product left my hands and cuticles feeling beautifully soft, smooth, nourished and hydrated. Like the body lotion it absorbed quickly and well into my skin. Coming into the dehydrating winter season I can see this product being my go-to hand therapy product. Like the other Urban Rituelle White Peony and Rose Buds products it is also divinely scented and the scent lingered on my skin for quite some time! Yay!

    This hand therapy product is rich in botanical extracts. Sweet Almond & Jojoba Oils instantly soften dry hands & re-condition split cuticles, while soothing Shea Butter & Vitamin E are included to protect the skin against the elements. This product is also enriched with Ginseng, Aloe Vera & Chamomile to heal parched skin, whilst Ginko Biloba is included to promote skin renewal. Perfect hand therapy ingredients!

    RRP: 100ml $20.96.

    Once again thank you so much Urban Rituelle for this amazingly gorgeous and generous prize. Mum & I both feel so blissfully & divinely pampered from head to toe!


     What bath or body care products have you recently indulged in?

    xxx
    Ingrid

    You can also find me on Instagram:

     and Facebook:


    56 comments:

    1. What a beautiful product in delightful packaging. I'm a bit of a sucker for packaging and would buy these based on this alone! Good to hear they are a good quality product as well!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I definitely love beautiful packaging also! To me it's a sign the company making the product is proud of it!

        Delete
    2. Awesome prize to win. Sounds lovely!
      #teamIBOT

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Kylie. I feel very lucky to have won!

        Delete
    3. Congrats on your lovely-sounding win! I love Insta comps!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Beth. I don't enter many Insta comps, only those for products that I really, really want to win. I've definitely been lucky winning this one!

        Delete
    4. You lucky duck! What a fantastic prize! Enjoy it in good health.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I feel completely blessed! Have been enjoying a lot more baths than normal lately :)

        Delete
    5. What gorgeous hampers - they look lovely. I do love a bit of pampering. Enjoy it!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Everyone deserves some pampering! Urban Rituelle makes the pampering easy!

        Delete
    6. WHat a wonderful prize, some serious pampering in that box of goodies.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It definitely is, I've totally been spoilt by Urban Rituelle!

        Delete
    7. Delighted for your win hon, congrats again, and a huge shout out to UR for making such magnificent products, and then packaging them so beautifully. I really must try this scent - you make it sound so delish ♡

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It was your great reviews of other Urban Rituelle products that made me enter this competition Kats! I know fully understand your love of this gorgeous brand!

        Delete
    8. How lucky are you?! I love rose scented atuff so would adore these products

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. They are absolutely gorgeously scented!

        Delete
    9. Lucky you winning two prizes!!! I bet it smells divine!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It was great to be able to give one prize pack to mum and keep one for myself and my daughter to share! And yes, all the products do smell absolutely divine!

        Delete
    10. Wow what a gorgeous prizes. Looks fantastic.

      ReplyDelete
    11. What a wonderful prize! Congratulations on winning! :D

      The products sound lovely, especially that hand cream! :)

      ReplyDelete
    12. OOOOOOh! How lucky! Well done - what a gorgeous haul!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Urban Rituelle products are gorgeous! :)

        Delete
    13. Replies
      1. I agree Leanne! They do look pretty on my bathroom vanity!

        Delete
    14. Lucky you!!!!!!!
      I love a product that is pretty enough to keep on display!
      Thanks for linking up with me on Flat Bum Mum today. Bron x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Bron, I love link ups! It's such a convenient way to discover new blogs!

        Delete
    15. Oh you lucky duck! What an awesome prize to win xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The Urban Rituelle White Peony & Rose Buds range definitely is awesome! Mum & I are very lucky to have won!

        Delete
    16. Wow lucky duck! Totally awesome. xx

      ReplyDelete
    17. Lucky you! What a gorgeous prize to win and even better that you won one for you and one for your mum! :-)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes, it was very generous of Urban Rituelle to provide one prize pack for me and one for my mum!

        Delete
    18. I love Urban Rituelle products and these sound lovely. Congrats on your win!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Di! They are totally lovely and well worth buying!

        Delete
    19. Ooh these sound beaut! Ive been usinh Urban Rituelle soap for a long time now but Ive never thought to buy other products from their range! I'll definitely be giving this a sniff and probably a buy hehe! Great review Ingrid! And thank you for hosting :)))

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You're welcome Christina :) I haven't used Urban Rituelle prior to winning this prize but I'm already wanting to try some of their other products such as their soaps and I absolutely love scented candles, so they are high on my purchase wish list also! They have a lovely sounding Pomegranate candle!

        Delete
    20. Congrats on your win and what a great prize! I remember my first product from Urban Rituelle was the Lemongrass (and something else I don't remember anymore) body scrub and it was absolutely divine. Unfortunately I don't think they make it anymore...Peony & Rose Buds line looks very tempting though.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Magda! I love the sound of a lemongrass body scrub! Very refreshing! It's always a bit sad when your well loved products are discontinued!

        Delete
    21. Congratulations on your amazing win!! I LOVE White Peonies! How divine!! Lucky duck!! xx

      ReplyDelete
    22. Gosh lucky you! They look like great products

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for visiting my blog Rhianna! These Urban Rituelle products are fantastic!

        Delete
    23. Congratulations on winning such an amazing prize! I tried their cotton candy range back in the day, it was gorgeous. Hope that you're enjoying your products :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Fatima, I'm definitely enjoying these Urban Rituelle products and having more baths (and less showers) than usual!

        Delete
    24. These sound heavenly! This is such an amazing prize too! xx

      Sweetaholic Beauty

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Totally heavenly and relaxation-inducing products! Love them!

        Delete
    25. Oh I love pretty packaging. I am trying to back away from this stuff as I have such a collection I have to start working them down. Though I did buy some cheeky makeup the other day...

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I try to use products I have at home too but then it's so tempting sometimes when you try a product at the shops and it smells and feels completely divine! I'm sure that's why they let you try products at the shops!

        Delete
    26. Good on you for winning for you and your mum. Nice to be spoiled with such luxurious things. I can imagine this smells divine.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Alicia! It is nice to be spoilt & pampered with such divinely scented products!

        Delete
    27. Oh that looks so good. I have such a weakness for gorgeous scented products. Sorely missing from my life right now but one day I'll indulge again. Rachel x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I definitely have a weakness for scented products also Rachel! It's such a great, pampering way to enhance the daily bathing ritual!

        Delete