Sunday, 7 June 2015

Monday Makeup Madness #9 Link Up Party

Welcome to Monday Makeup Madness #9 Link Up Party!


All bloggers are most welcome to join in and link up a makeup or beauty related post. 


Last week we had 23 wonderful and varied makeup and beauty related posts linked up.
The four most clicked upon posts included:


  • Health and Beauty Girl's Aging & Makeup: Beauty Tips, Tricks & Products That Work! Being 40+ years old this post was definitely relevant and valuable to me. Thanks Amy! As I've aged I've found I've had to modify my skincare and makeup routines. I was very interested to read Health and Beauty Girl's aging and makeup tips and tricks! 
  • Lipsticks and Coffee's Review of the Maybelline Color Drama Velvet Lip Pencil in Berry MuchThere has been so much buzz about these lip pencils it was great to read Fatima's review of one of them.
  • Love That Lippie's Review of Wet n Wild Lipsticks introduced another wonderful brand to me! I love learning of new cheap, but not nasty brands! The pigmentation of these lipsticks looks amazing!
  • Kats Colourings Bloggiversary Spotlight Post re The Transforming Power of Makeup was a fabulous post by a beautiful blogger, both inside and out! It really is a must read! Happy 1st Bloggiversary Kat!  


  • If you didn't have the chance to read these posts last week you can click on the links above to read them now if you wish.

    The aim of the Monday Makeup Madness link up party is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen the beauty blogger community, help all our blogs be seen by new readers and also enable us to discover some wonderful new beauty blogs and products.

    When will the Monday Makeup Madness link up party run til?
    This link up party starts early each Monday morning at approximately 6.15am (Sydney time) and will remain open until 11.55pm Wednesday night.

    I'd love you to join this week's Monday Makeup Madness link up and if your post is one of the four most clicked upon I'll feature it in next week's link up post. The rules of the link up are simple: 
    • Link up one makeup or beauty related post a week only. 
    • Visit and comment on three or more other linked posts and hopefully discover new blogs and products to love! Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog post.
    • Include a link back to Fabulous and Fun Life in your post. 
    • I'd also love it if you followed Fabulous and Fun Life's Instagram or Facebook where I will be posting reminders for the Monday Makeup Madness link up each week. This is not mandatory but appreciated :) 
    * Please share the link for Monday Makeup Madness to help get the word out amongst more beauty bloggers, inviting them to join this link up party to share some beauty blogger commenting love with us!

    ** Exciting Pinterest News
    I love building our beauty blogger community via this link up party and now we can build it further via Pinterest as well!

    Being extremely new to Pinterest I have only just discovered the ability to create group boards! I know, compared to some of you technical whizzes, I am very slow off the mark!!! 

    I have now created a Monday Makeup Madness link up party group board on Pinterest. I'm happy to invite all of you who regularly link up posts on the Monday Makeup Madness link up parties to be added to the group board to enable you to pin your own linked up posts to this board. 

    To join in the Monday Makeup Madness Pinterest group board just make sure you are following Fabulous and Fun Life on Pinterest and send me an email on fabulousandfunlife@gmail.com to ask to be added to the group board. 

    Let's build our beauty blogger community on Pinterest as well!

    xxx
    Ingrid

    You can also find me on Instagram:

     and Facebook:

    6 comments:

    1. Thanks for hosting the fun party!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you, Ingrid! I'm so glad you found my aging and makeup post helpful! And, I'm so happy that it looks like some others may have found it interesting enough to check out! Never thought I'd make it as one the top clicked posts! So happy and grateful! xo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Congratulations, it was definitely a useful post!

        Delete
    3. Great blog and thank you for the link party.
      I would be happy to follow each other if you
      are interested.
      I have not done Instagram yet - do you find it helpful with
      the blog followers?
      Thanks for all you do! XXOO Mimi

      ReplyDelete
    4. Again, thanks for letting me know about the link party, sweetie! And the Pinterest Board as well. I've been really interested in trying to increase my "engagement" on Pinterest and finding out more about group boards, so this information about the board you created is fantastic! xo

      Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

      ReplyDelete