Monday, 14 September 2015

BeautyHeaven's Best In Beauty Market Place Event

BeautyHeaven recently hosted their first Best In Beauty Market Place event. This event was a prelude to their Best In Beauty Awards which are currently running here on their website until 21 September 2015. 

The Best in Beauty Awards are an annual event that celebrate cult favourites and hero beauty products as voted by us, the public!

Beauty brands submit their best seller products to BeautyHeaven and then the public votes on their favourites. There are 70 categories with over 1000 products!

The Best In Beauty Market Place event showcased six different products from the Best of Beauty Awards.

BeautyHeaven Best In Beauty Market Place

Firstly they showcased Skin Physics' Dragon's Blood Facial Sculpting Gel. At home, my son was super impressed when he read the "Dragon's Blood" label, I was super impressed as soon as I started trialing the product!

Skin Physics Dragon Blood Facial Sculpting Gel

Next we were shown the SunSense Moisturising Face SPF50+. Perfect for the upcoming warmer weather! I know I will be pulling this out of my bag daily! 

SunSense Moisturising Face SPF50+

Rimmel London showcased their Brow This Way Brow Styling Gel and matched us to our appropriate shade of this product.

Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Styling Gel

I've always envied women with beautiful, elegant, long and strong nails. Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever quite have the nails I dream of but two products at BeautyHeaven's Best in Beauty Market Place should definitely help improve the condition of my nails.

Firstly Manicare's Ergonomic 4-Way Buffer makes it easy to quickly buff and shine nails. It has four different surfaces to smooth out the ridges and nail surface, and then create a glossy nail in seconds.


BeautyHeaven Best In Beauty Market Place - Manicare
Buffing nails before applying nail polish helps the polish adhere better and thus last longer. It also makes the next product more effective, that is Revitanail's Nail Strengthener.

Revitanail's Nail Strengthener is a 28 day program to strengthen your nails. It reportedly hardens, strengthens and protects nails. Revitanail's Nail Strengthener is fortified with calcium gel and helps to eliminate peeling, flaking and chipping, whilst also benefiting slow growing nails. I can't wait to see how this improves my nails!

Revitanail Nail Strengthener

Last but not least we were shown the Glam By Manicare Miranda Lashes. It was such a treat to have them applied. They open up the eye area and make such a glamourous difference!

Glam By Manicare Miranda Lashes

Glam By Manicare Miranda Lashes
Glam By Manicare

As mentioned above there are over 1000 products listed in BeautyHeaven's Best In Beauty Awards 2015 in over 70 categories! Make sure you go to the BeautyHeaven website here before 21 September 2015 and vote for your favourite holy grail products! I can't wait to see which products end up being the winners in each category!



What Are Your Holy Grail Products?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on Instagram:


Shop skincare & beauty products at FacialCo! Over 100 of the world's best beauty brands + Free Shipping available - Click here!


38 comments:

  1. Love this post! Thanks for putting it up, let us know how the dragon blood goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving it so far, but I'll continue using it for longer before doing a blog post about it.

      Delete
  2. Looked like a fun event! My HG product has got to be the EX1 liquid foundation! DF xo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summary - love lashes, but perhaps my holy grail product is concealer and I just bought the NARS concealer and love it badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great HG product! I'm needing more concealer these days than I used to.

      Delete
  4. I would love to trial the nail strengthener. My nails break so easily. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get the full benefit of the nail strengthener it's a 28 day program during which you can't wear nail polish, but it's worth it, it works well!

      Delete
  5. Revitanail is the only product I've used in this list and it definitely does what it says. You've motivated me to put some on my nails so I can grow them again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the name 'dragon's blood' and I have never even tried fake lashes before so curious to hear how this all pans out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love the look of all of these products. I'd love to play around with some fake lashes. I've only ever worn them once for my wedding and I felt so glamourous. Interesting name, Dragon's Blood. I wonder where that idea came from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that looks like fun! I wore some false lashes on Saturday night. Fun and flirty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love Sunsense Face sunscreen, I use it often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the falsies when I can be bothered to put them on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen Dragon's Bloog on telly. Glad the result are as they say they are!! I might need to invest in some! It does sound very Game of Thrones though ;)
    Thanks for linking up at #mmweeklywrapup x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Being pampered all day sounds like my idea of heaven. Trying beauty products is not something I do often because I tend to stick with what I know (boring I know) so having a day where someone helps me out is on my next mothers day list. #FYBF

    ReplyDelete
  13. My nails are shocking at the moment from too many shellacs. Trying to give them a break but looking for something to help them stop breaking and look more professional in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I seriously should be a beauty blogger. You get to do such cool stuff!! These are look wonderful. Great review and thanks for dropping by again #reviewroundup appreciate all your support

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had me a Dragon's blood. Great review. I love Glam eye lashes, great price point too. Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for reminding me to vote! The Dragon's Blood sounds interesting, I'd love to give that a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dragons blood sounds amazing! As does the brow styling products! I'm all about Garnier Micellar Water, Zen Botanics Hydration Rose Spray, Maybelline matte lipstick and Lush Cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love so many of these products. The manicare buffer and Revitanail are both in my stash already, as are the glam eyes falsies. It makes such a difference to how I look when I use falsies. Thanks for the wrap up. Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love fake lashes but I can't put them on without looking like a girl's world doll gone wrong. Learning to apply fake lashes is on my Bucket List! If you've got any tips, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Last time I tried to put fake lashes on I scratched my eyeball. No like a proper scratch that required a patch. I havent been game to ever try again for myself lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Sonia! That sounds like an injury I'd give myself! I hope your eye fully recovered!

      Delete
  21. Glad to hear bh are still having their brilliant events ♡ I did all my voting last night - my hg is mny precise liquid liner, well it's ONE of my hg's lol. Beaut read hon, thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see which products will be declared the winners!

      Delete
  22. Oh my gosh!!!! So much fun!! I keep hearing about Beauty Heaven, Im going to have to find out how to join!! So glad you had a fun day- and all those goodies to check out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joining is very easy! Just visit their website and join on there! BeautyHeaven is a fabulous beauty website and forum.

      Delete
  23. Love hearing about all these products abroad! Sounds like it was a fun time!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! I love getting to try new products!

      Delete
  24. How much fun that looked like it was. I love trying new beauty products that I wouldn't normally purchase on my own. Thanks for sharing your experience at the #AnythingGoes Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  25. looks like such a great event! So bummed that I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It was a really fun day! I've been enjoying all the products so far, especially the SunSense & SkinPhysics creams!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've heard good things about the Dragon's Blood potion, looking forward to your review of that one!
    #TeamMM

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am going to look for the SunSense product. I need an all in one moisturiser/sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The SunSense product looks great! I've been looking for a SPF+50 moisturiser that was also affordable. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete