Monday, 19 October 2015

Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum Review

"When a moment of attraction becomes undeniable, it ignites a spark 
between two people that draws them closer. Their lips meet and the 
flicker becomes a flame" Beyonce Heat Kissed

Beyonce's newest addition to her best selling Heat fragrance family, Beyonce Heat Kissed, captures this sensual intensity perfectly! 

Before I review the Heat Kissed fragrance itself let's just take a moment to fully appreciate and admire this fragrance's beautiful red-hot packaging and promotion!

Beyonce Heat Kissed Fragrance 
and ChocolArts Chilli Chocolate Kisses

Beyonce's Heat Kissed fragrance is bottled in its signature sleek Heat bottle, this time in a rich crimson hue embodying the scent's seductive spirit. There is a luxurious looking gold band around the neck of the bottle with Beyonce's name engraved on one side and "HEAT" engraved on the opposite side. The top of the lid has Beyonce's signature "B" carved on it.

The outer packaging is also stunningly designed, being a very deep dark burgundy and depicting a pair of luscious, blazing red lips, which appear to be radiating heat, ripe for a kiss! The gold embossed print labeling adds another touch of luxury.

Coty Australia very cleverly, and generously, further reinforced this fragrance's sultry and seductive red-hot spirit by gifting blogger media with a luxurious box of handcrafted ChocolArts dark chocolate chilli kisses to celebrate the launch of Beyonce Heat Kissed. And let me tell you, those gourmet chilli chocolates were every bit as temperature-raising and mouth wateringly delicious, as they look!

The Seductive Scent Itself
Beyonce Heat Kissed is described as blending "warm, woody and fruity" notes together. 

Beyonce Heat Kissed is made up of the following notes:
Top Notes:      Dragonfruit, Lychee, Ripe Mango
Heart Notes:   Blazing Red Fury Orchid, Jasmine Sambac, Moroccan Rose Oil
Base Notes:    African Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli.

I found Beyonce Heat Kissed to be a beguiling fragrance, which I could totally imagine Beyonce herself wearing. After the top fruity notes dissipated, the vanilla, sandalwood and patchouli notes came to the fore and endured, leaving a subtle, sultry sweetness lingering on my skin. To help the fragrance endure longer when I am out all day I also spritz some onto my clothes.

I really loved this fragrance! Beyonce Heat Kissed will definitely be a high rotation fragrance for me during the warmer spring and summer months, especially in the evenings .....

Beyonce Heat Kissed

Thank you so much Coty Australia for the opportunity to trial this amazing fragrance and celebrate its launch with such mouth watering chocolates.

Beyonce's Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum is the sixth fragrance in Beyonce's fragrance range. It was released in Australia on 1 October 2015.

Click HERE to buy Beyonce's Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum from Priceline. If you hurry now it should still be on special - Yay!

You can click HERE to buy the Beyonce Heat Kissed Set 3 Pack including Heat Kissed EDP 30ml, Shower Gel 75 ml & Body Lotion 75 ml. Hurry because this is currently on special too!

Do you choose your fragrance according to the mood 
(eg playful or seductive etc) you are in? 

What's your current favourite fragrance?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:

* This product was kindly sent to me for editorial consideration. Full disclosure policy here.

Shop skincare & beauty products at FacialCo! Over 100 of the world's best beauty brands + Free Shipping available - Click here!

44 comments:

  1. Mmm! I can almost smell this scent. Beyoncé has certainly been heat kissed by the universe - she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm a big fan of Beyonce's as well! I'd say she has definitely been heat kissed by the universe but is also heat kissing the universe back!

      Delete
  2. At the moment I'm loving my new Victoria Secret's scent "Night". I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that one yet! I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I must go have a sniff of this perfume, it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely have a spritz in store and see what you think!

      Delete
  4. Well, this is something worth checking out. So curious on its scent and love the seductive packaging as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how the packaging reinforces the scent!

      Delete
  5. If its got chocolate I'm in! #TeamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to say the chocolate doesn't normally come with the scent :( but the scent is definitely worth trying!

      Delete
  6. I would love to have a sniff of this! And those chocolates look gorgeous AND yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a spritz and sniff in store! See what you think!

      Delete
  7. My sister chooses her perfumes based on celebrity lol. I go on scent. I've had the same one for years and I can't go past it. Very irresistible by Givenchy. (Ps. I sent a message to your FB page the other day. Just thought I'd let you know in case you haven't spotted it :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celebrities do entice me to try fragrances in store, but I need to love the fragrance prior to actually purchasing it!

      Re the FB message I hadn't noticed it - sorry. I'll go and have a look now.

      Delete
  8. The chocolates look sooo good! I love the packaging, will give this a test soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chocolates were amazing! As was the fragrance!

      Delete
  9. Ahh my comment disappeared! I actually have the original heat, so this sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'm not sure why your comment disappeared! I'm glad you've put it up again. It would be interesting to compare this to the original Heat fragrance.

      I've been having trouble commenting on some Wordpress blogs this week with my comments not appearing either. Must be gremlins about!

      Delete
  10. I actually NEVER buy perfume for myself. The only perfumes I have are those that are given to me. Huh. I don't know why that is ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually buy myself fragrances, that way I get exactly the fragrances I want!

      Delete
  11. I feel like I should make a Kanye joke but I'm too tired to think of anything - the chocolates look fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make is sound amazing.. I never spelt it but will do next time I'm in the shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge fan of fragrances Natalie and can often be seen spritzing and sniffing new releases in store!

      Delete
  13. Oh my gosh, chilli chocolate, yum! I haven't tried any of Beyonce's perfumes. Will definitely have a sniff next time I'm in the fragrance section!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do have a spritz and a sniff! Tell me what you think!

      Delete
  14. What a gorgeous pack to receive from Coty!! I've never tried a celebrity perfume before. I've still been meaning to try Katy Perrys one you featured here on the blog a little while ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy wearing both the Katy Perry and Beyonce fragrances! The Katy Perry one I tend to wear more during the day and I'm planning on wearing the Beyonce one more in the evenings and when going out.

      Delete
  15. OMG! those chocolates!!! everything looks amazing!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were definitely chocolates to admire and savour!

      Delete
  16. I receivesd a sample of this and LOVE it too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you love this fragrance as much as I do Fiona :)

      Delete
  17. Thanks for the great review! I generally stick with simple fragrances like vanilla - but it's fun to give new ones a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like vanilla scents you'll like this one as Beyonce's Heat Kissed has vanilla as one of its base notes.

      Delete
  18. I haven't tried this perfume, but hey, anything Beyonce has my vote! Great review thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the sentiment of anything Beyonce getting my vote too - hehe! But having said that I do love this fragrance on its own merits also!

      Delete
  19. Yes! Loving this scent!!! Its so girly and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet yet seductive! It's good isn't it?!

      Delete
  20. Oh wow after reading your review, I want this in my collection stat. I love the purple one but this sounds even more like my kinda fragrance xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visit Priceline or Chemist Warehouse to have a spritz and sample!

      Delete
  21. Ohhh this is very tempting to make this a Christmas gift (probably will buy it for someone and then keep it for myself!!!) Love this review and how you describe it. The packaging is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye out for the Chemist Warehouse sales! they seem to be quite frequent!

      Delete
  22. Seriously is there nothing this woman cant do? Six fragrances!! I might have to check this one out. Thanks so much for the review and for linking up with me. Bron x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beyonce is pretty amazing with everything she achieves, including her fragrance lines!

      Delete
  23. I haven't seen this one yet so will check it out. Thanks for your informative review and sharing with us at #anythinggoes

    ReplyDelete