Monday, 23 November 2015

11 Reasons Why You'll Love Myer's Giftorium!

I was recently lucky enough to attend the launch of Myer's Giftorium in Sydney and boy am I glad I did!

I quickly discovered that Giftorium is a magical gift wonderland, one-stop shop easy solution to all Christmas shopping dilemmas! 

Here are 11 reasons why I love Myer's Giftorium and you will too!


Myer Giftorium

1. Gifticians
You know those stores where you can never find a shop assistant when you need one - well Myer's Giftorium is definitely NOT one of those stores!

Giftorium has a gift squad of expertly trained and festively dressed Gifticians and elves to help customers choose the perfect gift.

You can even book a convenient time online to meet with a Giftician in-store! Now that's magical service, especially at this time of year!

2. Seven Christmas Gift Themes
The Giftorium contains an amazingly wide range of gifts conveniently arranged into seven themes which are then further sectioned into even more specific categories which make finding the right gift easy. The seven themes are:
  • Gifts For Her
  • Gifts For Him
  • Kids Cubby (Gifts For Children)
  • Paws Corner (Gifts For Pets)
  • Tech Gurus
  • Stocking Fillers
  • Food Fanatic
I especially appreciate the Gifts For Him section as gifts for my male relatives are the ones I struggle with the most!


Some of Myer Giftorium's Themes & Categories

Myer Giftorium Paws Corner (Gifts For Pets)

Myer Giftorium Stocking Fillers

3. Personalised Gifts Galore
Personalised gifts feature prominently in this year's Giftorium and they're such a great idea! Everyone loves receiving a one of a kind personalised gift, it transforms good gifts into something even more thoughtful, special and unique!

As a child I always used to look on in envy as all my friends, with the more popular names such as Cathy, Karen, Lisa, Andrew and David would pull out their personalised pencils, lunch boxes and bags whilst I had the generic non-personalised version of these items! Yes, this was the downside of having a less common name such as Ingrid. 

Now, a couple of decades later, thanks to Myer's Giftorium, I can (and did) fulfill my childhood dream of owning some lovely personalised items too! Thank you so much Myer Giftorium!

Some of My Personalised Gifts From Myer

Myer's Giftorium offers personalising on a range of items including men's and women's leather goods, Peanuts and Mr Men/Little Miss cartoon prints, Santa sacks, Christmas Stockings, business shirts, bathrobes, towels and more.


My Leather Luggage Tag Being
Personalised With Luxe Gold Leaf

Some of the Gifts For Him Themed Leather Goods
That Can Be Personalised

Getting A Leather Pen Embossed With My Brother's Initials

I love these Personalised Peanuts Prints!

I think these personalised Peanuts prints will be especially popular after the new Peanuts movie releases in December, which will introduce kids to these lovable characters of their parents era!

4. Personalised Nutella
Yes, personalised Nutella deserves it's own specific mention! Myer's Giftorium is the only retailer in Australia to offer customers the ability to personalise Nutella jars in-store!

This is such a perfect gift of hazelnut chocolatey scrumptious-ness! Who wouldn't want a personalised jar of Nutella for Christmas? Guess what all my work colleagues will be receiving this year? YUM!!! 


Personalised Nutella From Myer's Giftorium

5. Benefit Pop-Up Store
Beauty lovers like myself will be thrilled to learn that select Myer Giftoriums also feature a Benefit pop-up store. This pop-up store focuses on party look gift packs, some of which are exclusive to Myer. Beauty lovers run, don't walk!

Myer Giftorium's Benefit Pop-Up Store
6. Napolean Perdis Pop-Up Store
Select Myer Giftoriums will also feature a Napolean Perdis pop-up store which will be offering shoppers free touch-ups of their makeup! Perfect pampering during Christmas shopping expeditions!

Myer Giftorium Napolean Perdis Pop-Up Store

7. Fragrance Gift Sets
Myer Giftorium stocks a wide range of fragrance gift sets. These would have to be one of my favourite Chistmas gifts to receive. I have also been known to buy one or two sets for myself too! I'm currently eyeing the Marc Jacobs Daisy gift set.

8. Star Wars Pop-Up Store
I have two fanatical Star Wars fans in my family and I'm sure almost every family in Australia has at least one Star Wars fan, if not more, especially after the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie releases in December.

All Myer Giftoriums contain an amazing Star Wars pop-up store with more than 100,000 
items of Star Wars merchandise available across Australia! The Force is definitely strong in Myer Giftoriums!


Myer Giftorium Star Wars Pop-Up Store

Add caption

9. Disney Pop-Up Store
My nephew might be a Stars Wars fanatic but my niece is equally fanatical about Frozen, as are a lot of young girls! Myer's Giftorium Disney pop-up store caters for the Frozen fans, as well as the Toy Story, Mickey & Minnie, Cinderella, Marvel Avengers and Inside Out fans.

In addition to the Disney and Star Wars pop-up stores there are toys galore in Myer Giftoriums! It is such a fun place for kids to visit in the lead up to Christmas.

10. Online Santa Bookings
My kids might be tweens and teens now but they still humour me with an annual Santa photo. It's a great visual record of how they have grown and changed over the past 'gulp' 15 years!

Myer's Giftorium allows us to beat the Santaland queue by booking a photo time with Santa online! YAY!

11. Giftorium's In-Store Services
Giftoriums also have valuable in-store services designed to make your Christmas shopping a bit easier. These include the 'All Wrapped Up' Christmas gift registry, gift ordering on iPads when products are not available in-store, Shop and Drop parcel service so you don't have to carry your bags, and the Shop,Wrap and Deliver service!


Giftorium's Wrapping Service In Action

The above are just some of my reasons for loving Myer's Giftorium. I'm sure you will come up with more reasons of your own!


Have You started Your Christmas Shopping? 

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:

* The products personalised with my name were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

58 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to love this giftorium, I really must get along to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much to love! I could have expanded this list to many, many more points!

      Delete
  2. OMG, this looks AWESOME! And Myer is opening in Wellington next year, I am soooooo freakin excited!! Squeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're getting a Myer near you - enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Oh, and visiting from #TeamIBOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic. I can't help but get a big smile when I see that big Nutella Jar with your name on it. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The personalised Nutella gave me a huge smile too!

      Delete
  5. Oh how fun!! My boys (2 little, 1 big lol) l

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! Hit a button! Anyhow, they loved the R2D2 lego last year, we'll have to trek in again to check it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your little boys would probably also enjoy the Santaland train ride Sydney Giftorium has in store!

      Delete
  7. I love the Giftorium! Great break down of it, Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Giftorium really is a one stop shop, isn't it!? I love all your pictures, and your personalised key ring. You should definitely get the Marc Jacobs perfume - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will go back and get the Marc Jacobs Daisy gift set! They're some of my all time favourite fragrances!

      Delete
  9. Oh this looks fabulous. I love those peanuts prints and the pop up Benefit and Napoloen store too. Mega jealous. I loved receiving the personalised Nutella when I went to the Brisbane store. What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personalised Nutella is such a cool idea! It appeals to almost everybody regardless of their age!

      Delete
  10. I'm with you on the personalised gifts, "Janet" is not a terribly popular name so I've often missed out. I managed to give my kids semi-unusual names too, so they have the same problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave my kids common names, all from the top 20 names list, probably as a reflex action to me not having a common name.

      Delete
  11. We don't have the Personalised Snoopy in the Brisbane Store. :( But there were personalized Nutella jars. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personalised Nutella is the best! I love it! Personalised Snoopy prints can be ordered online if your local Giftorium doesn't do them.

      Delete
  12. I saw the personalised Snoopy gifts in the Melbourne store when we were there, but we don't have them in the Brisbane store. We do have some of the other things though, especially the nutella jars which are going to be making a few appearances as Christmas gifts this year, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personalised Nutella is the best! If you're wanting personalised Snoopy prints you can get them online if your store doesn't do them.

      Delete
  13. Great review Ingrid! I recently attended the launch of this in Brisbane, however we didn't have as many things as to see and do as your Myer. Was a fun day tho and my kids had a ball! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visiting Myer's Giftorium with your kids would have been a perfect treat for them!

      Delete
  14. Oh my what a lot of great things. I should head into the city and see ours. I really love all the personalised stuff and that Star Wars pop store would be my fav. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love Star Wars definitely check out the Star Wars pop up store in Giftorium! I've never seen so much Star Wars merchandise before!

      Delete
  15. It looks full of wondrous things and excitement. Boo though :( because I don't think we're getting one in Perth this year. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought every Myer had a Giftoruium in it this Christmas! Check it out! If not, there is always the online version.

      Delete
  16. I don't think we have Giftorium in Adelaide? I haven't heard about it anyway. What a fantastic idea - my son would love a personalised Nutella jar! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out Di. My understanding was that every Myer had a Giftorium, and that they all have personalised Nutella.

      Delete
  17. I've been hearing so many great things about the Giftorium. Need to get myself there stat. Loving the personalised stuff. And Star Wars. My boys are soooo into it! Great wrap-up xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely take your boys! They'll be in Star Wars heaven! Plus the Sydney City Myer Giftorium's Santa train should appeal to them too!

      Delete
  18. We were there and I missed the Benefit pop up! How'd I do that???

    ReplyDelete
  19. I forgot to get my leather pen personalised and I will forever mourn the loss! Perhaps I can take it along next year?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - impressive! Certainly would make Xmas shopping much easier! I'm off to a big westfield shopping centre today to start my Christmas shopping. I will be looking for this in Myers! BTW - I too was envious of kids with more regular names. With a name of Marguerite, I never found things with my name on them. *sigh*!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so different nowadays! You can get whatever name you like on these products!

      Delete
  21. Myer have nailed their Christmas this year...and I hate to admit that I haven't even thought about shopping yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myer definitely did nail Christmas this year :)

      Delete
  22. After reading this post I seriously need to get a tram into the city and get amongst this Giftorium. I have read a couple of bloggers reviews on this but not until I have read your review that it has clicked that I should there to sort out all those present for the people that are so hard to buy for! I love those personalised pressies! Do they personalise on site for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personalised whilst you wait, or if they are mega busy you can leave the product with them and then come and collect it once you've finished your other shopping. It's a great service!

      Delete
  23. Loved the Giftorium, although I don't have much of my Nutella left, the kids got their hands on it! Even having my name on it didn't make a difference..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they need to invent a password opening Nutella next year that you can only open to eat if you know the password!

      Delete
  24. How good is the nutella lol I'm still eating mine from the Brisbane opening. We didn't get peanuts prints though :( Seems all the really cool stuff is always in Sydney and Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Nutella jar magically seems to be never ending!

      Delete
  25. That personalized Nutella is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So much gift goodness! I think the gifts for him section would be my go-to section - buying for uncles and brothers-in-laws is certainly tough!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I grew up with never finding anything with my name on it too so I understand your pain. However I now embrace my unique name Lorien & thanks to Lord of the Rings my name actually comes up in subtitles during the movie!! However I wouldn't mind a big ole jar of personalised Nutella either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh wow! That looks so fun! It's a shame Myer is so far away from where I live ): #FYBF

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh my gosh, I went to the Giftorium today, its like a little slice of gift giving heaven!! I love how its divided into categories too, makes it easy to find things :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your giftorium is a step up from my local one but I love Myer at Christmas so it is all good.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the look of those personalised gifts, they are so cute! Looks like you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun and my daughter who accompanied me there enjoyed it too!

      Delete
  32. I went there after seeing your review hoping to get a jar of nutella with the family name as a part of a present to my boyfriends family, but they dont print surnames!! :( the leathery goods were tempting though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? If you just say that's your name ie your surname surely they will print it for you?

      Delete
  33. There's no sharing that Nutella when you can say, "It's got my name on it!" the giftorium looks fabulous. The Benefit pop up shop looks like lots of fun and thepersonalised gifts are genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am a big fan of the personalised and custom made gifts! With a name like Zita I know what you mean about being envious of others!

    ReplyDelete