Monday, 21 December 2015

Easiest Last Minute Christmas Gift Shopping Ever! Colour Theory

Every year, two to three days before Christmas, when I'm feeling relieved that I have finished all my Christmas shopping AND wrapped everything, I suddenly discover that I am one gift short! It's happened to me so many times!

It's my worst nightmare as the crowded shopping malls and shopping complexes totally overwhelm me right before Christmas. I hate searching endlessly for a parking space and I hate crowds!

Luckily, I've found a solution to my annual dilemma! And I'm willing to share it with you! For easy last minute gifts when I'm trying to avoid the humongous shopping malls and it's too late to have any chance of receiving posted internet shopped items before the Christmas deadline, I go to my local Amcal Pharmacy at our relatively uncrowded local strip of shops. 

My favourite go-to gifts there are the Colour Theory range of cosmetics.

Colour Theory is an affordable cosmetics brand with over 100 products in its range covering face, cheeks, eyes, lips and nails. Prices start from $4, with no individual item priced over $10. Colour Theory is exclusive to Amcal, Amcal Max and Guardian Pharmacies. 

I have yet to meet a female who does not love receiving new lip products so these Jumbo Lip Crayons priced at $8 each are a perfect last minute gift! They are easy to apply, gliding onto the lips effortlessly and feel quite hydrating on the lips. The included beeswax and carnauba wax ingredients also add a lovely touch of gloss to the lips. 

This year as an extra Christmas treat I will also be popping these Colour Theory jumbo lip crayons into homemade Christmas bonbons for my female family members at our family Christmas dinner. Much better than the plastic rubbish, dad jokes and paper hats you find in the normal commercially bought Christmas bonbons!

Colour Theory Jumbo Lip Crayons

At Christmas in addition to the regular affordable cosmetics items, Colour Theory also has some beautifully packaged Christmas gifts such as the pictured Drop Dead Glamorous Lip Gloss Set priced at $12. What a perfect solution when you're not sure exactly what colour lip gloss you should buy for your friend!

Colour Theory Drop Dead Glamorous Lip Gloss Set

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Fabulous and Fun Life blog will now be taking a short two week holiday. However, I will be popping onto Instagram regularly as I can't go completely cold turkey! Not even at Christmas - hehe!

Do you have a last minute gift go-to solution? 
Or do you buy an extra gift or two just in case you need these?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on Instagram:


* The Colour Theory products photographed were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. Full disclosure policy here.

4 comments:

  1. YES! I haven't started Christmas shopping and health wise I'm on bed rest and not up to it. So I need a couple of quick and easy things for our girls that hubby can pick up. The lip gloss set is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a better year health wise in 2016 Raychael!

      Delete
  2. I have one more gift to get from Highpoint and I just keep putting it off.. LOL I live around the corner but seeing the traffic is making me anxious LOL Merry Christmas !!! DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you don't need to battle to get a parking spot! Definitely a win at this time of year!

      I hope you have a relaxing Christmas! Ingrid x

      Delete