Monday, 14 December 2015

Marie Claire Ageless Parcel - Beauty Subscription Box Review

A while ago now I received the second Marie Claire Ageless Parcel beauty subscription box. It is full of amazing products all designed to help you look your best and combat the visible signs of ageing.


Marie Claire Ageless The Parcel


Marie Claire Ageless The Parcel Contents

As always with my subscription box reviews I have listed below the products I received in this Ageless Parcel in alphabetical order. I have quoted the product information that the Ageless Parcel provides on its information card in italic print and I've followed this with my comments in normal print. 

Alpha-H Liquid Gold
Full Size: 50 ml RRP: $30


Alpha H Liquid Gold

"Working like a one-step overnight facial, this award-winning resurfacing treatment utilises naturally derived glycolic acid and licorice extract, plus silk proteins, to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage."

This is the product I was most excited about receiving in this Marie Claire Ageless Parcel box. I have read so many wonderful reviews of this product, it will be good to try it for myself. Keep an eye out for a separate review after I have used it for a couple of weeks.

Dr Lewinn's Multi Moisture Balm
Deluxe Sample Size 15g. RRP: $9.95


Dr Lewinn's Multi Moisture Balm

"A multi-purpose balm containing a trio of nourishing and smoothing oils (almond, avocado and buriti), this can be used anywhere, anytime - as a daily moisture booster, hydrating mask, lip ointment, makeup remover and soothing hand cuticle balm."


Dr Lewinn's is a long time favourite brand of mine and I love multi-tasking products, so I'm very happy to see this product included in this box. This product is a convenient travel sized one that I will probably keep in my handbag for use when I'm out and about.

Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturiser
Full Size: 250ml, $7.99


Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturiser

"Dry, dull skin? With an illuminating blend, pure African shea butter, and a fast-absorbing formula, this deeply conditions and improves skin's moisture barrier. Plus, the light, fresh scent leaves skin delicately fragranced."

There was a Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser in the Summer Edit of the Marie Claire The Parcel which I loved. Thus I'm looking forward to using this Jergens product also. Jergens products are so affordably priced for the great quality they are. I hope this product is similar quality to other Jergens products I've used.

Narciso Rodriguez Narciso EDT
Deluxe Sample Size: 4ml. Value: $11.73
30ml RRP: $88


Narciso Rodriguez Narciso EDT

"From the master of minimalism comes this elegantly spare bottle. Inside, a blend of white peony, Bulgarian rose, musk, woods, black and white cedars, and vetiver notes, makes for a sensual fragrance that is both chic and timeless."

As many of you probably know I love fragrances, so this is another product that excites me!


ProPlenish Marine Collagen
Sample: 2 sachets. Value: $3.33
$49.95 for 30 x 3g sachets


ProPlenish Marine Collagen

"Made from 100 per cent marine collagen, this supplement is tasteless and blends clear in hot and cold drinks, and helps naturally replenish the collagen levels needed for a glowing complexion, healthy hair and strong nails."

This is a different type of beauty product to those I regularly use. It will be interesting to see how this supplement performs, although I am not expecting to see any visible differences after using only 2 sachets.

SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
$28 each


SK-II Facial Treatment Mask

"Beloved by beauty insiders and celebrities alike, this moisture-boosting sheet mask is saturated in the brand's signature Pitera essence and thoroughly hydrates skin, leaving it looking noticeably more radiant and crystal clear."

This is an expensive facial mask I probably wouldn't have bought for myself. I've read glowing reviews of SK-II products so I'm glad for the opportunity to try it.

The Body Shop Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil
Deluxe Sample Size: 7ml. Value: $12.82
(Full Size: 30 ml RRP: $54.95)


The Body Shop Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil

"This daily facial oil revitalises skin and helps reduce the visible signs of ageing. Made from 99% oils of natural origin, the lightweight formula effortlessly melts into skin, leaving a silky, non-sticky finish. Use alone or add to your moisturiser."

I currently have quite a few oils already open at home that I need to use up so I probably won't open this one for a while. My oils seem to last for a long time. This one is however a convenient travel size and is securely closing in a plastic bottle, so I will probably take it with me on my next holiday.

Once again this Marie Claire Ageless Parcel is a fabulous beauty subscription box winner! I love the sound of each product and will use them all. This box allows me to try numerous age appropriate beauty products aimed at younger looking skin, plus a lovely fragrance, all of which I have never tried before. 

This box is brilliant value. I've calculated the total value of the box to be $103.82. For a small outlay of $25 this is an absolute bargain!

The Marie Claire Ageless Parcel costs $25 for a one-off subscription or there is a more economical offer of $90 for an annual subscription of 4 boxes. For more information on subscribing options click HERE. 

I'd definitely recommend trying this Marie Claire Ageless Parcel to any beauty lover interested in younger looking skin. You can read my review of the inaugural Ageless Beauty box HERE.

The Parcel has a strong track history of producing amazing value beauty subscription boxes with fabulous products. For those interested in seeing what the Marie Claire The Parcel subscription boxes have previously looked like, you click on the following links. I have previously reviewed The Parcel Winter EditThe Parcel Autumn EditThe Parcel Summer Edit and The Parcel Spring Edit.

Which of the above Marie Claire Ageless Parcel products appeals to you the most?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on Instagram:

44 comments:

  1. Looks a lot more substantial than the other boxes I've received over the years. I might need to try this one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All The Parcel boxes I've received to date have been very generous!

      Delete
  2. These subscription boxes are so much fun. It always feels life getting a new present every month:) #TeamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd be a great Christmas gift to someone special as it would be like receiving a gift four times a year!

      Delete
  3. Mine hasn't arrive just yet so I tried to read this post with my eyes shut! Got to keep the excitement of my delivery alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Ageless box is from over a month ago. It just took a while for me to blog about. You should have received it by now!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. The Parcel boxes are always brilliant value!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow this looks like an amazing box. The value is through the roof! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! The Parcel definitely has the best value beauty subscription boxes I've ever come across!

      Delete
  6. Wow! This pack is fully loaded for the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All Marie Claire The Parcel boxes are great value!

      Delete
  7. Ooh I need that liquid gold. I have an issue with pigmentation at the moment, especially when I spend too much time in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liquid Gold is definitely a brilliant product - and no, I don't get any commissions or any benefits from stating that!

      Delete
  8. Wow - what a great box! Looks like some fabulous products as well!
    Tea
    www.whatmamawear.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the Marie Claire The Parcel boxes are such great value!

      Delete
  9. This parcel looks amazing - I need to try that liquid gold,pigmentation has become a bit of an issue for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it, it's a brilliant product! It makes a huge difference to my skin!

      Delete
  10. I've used Liquid Gold before - it's such a great product! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liquid Gold is a great product! It makes such a difference to my skin, I'm not sure why I don't keep this product constantly stocked in my bathroom! Hopefully from now on I will!

      Delete
  11. This looks great. I went to buy but all sold out.NOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no! You'll have to subscribe to the next one! I'm sure it will be equally as good! I haven't seen a dud The Parcel box yet!

      Delete
  12. I swear I drool at every one of your posts about these subscription boxes. Totally gorgeous and want to get my hands on all of them! Have a merry Xmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put an annual subscription on your Santa wishlist!

      Delete
  13. Now that's what I call a box of goodies! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what great value. I've heard great things about jergens, curious to try their products. And that fragrance is one of my faves! Bet you will love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't believe I have heard of or tried Marie Claire ageless, but thanks for the review.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the first three. I could do with more moisturising and less aging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we could all do with more moisturising and less ageing! I know I certainly could!

      Delete
  17. Whoa, looks amazing! That's got some wonderful products in that box!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the review, these boxes are awesome. I may need to start getting some. Thank you for sharing on #overthemoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome boxes! I highly recommend them!

      Delete
  19. This box is fantastic value for money! Liquid Gold is amazing, I hope you love it. And the SK-II mask is rather exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely LOVE liquid Gold! Will be repurchasing after this bottle is empty!

      Delete
  20. Great to see that the Ageless box was just as good value The Parcel! I loved my last box too. I'm dying to try The Oils of Life from the Body Shop so please keep us updated on what you think :-)x beyoutyfulyou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do a review of this product in the next month or so :)

      Delete
  21. this is such a fantastic box with great products, i'm very tempted but still trying hard to rack up some more empties!!

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reduced my beauty subscriptions down to one box only, this Marie Claire Parcel Ageless Beauty one, as I was accumulating too many products and not using enough up!

      Delete
  22. I too thought this was amazing value Ingrid - adore the perfume, and the Alpha-H is long gone ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great deal! And so much anti aging skin care- that's my jam! I wish we had it here in Canada :(

    ReplyDelete