Friday, 22 January 2016

Patriotic Australia Day Colour Theory Nail Polishes

Colour Theory makes it easy to wave the Australian beauty flag with the following five patriotic colours starting from the top, going clockwise: Red Delicious, Cotton Tail, Cobalt Strike, Pistashio Paarty and Pineapple Express.

Colour Theory Nail Polishes

So whether you are planning on an Aussie blue, red and white nail look, 

Colour Theory Red Delicious, Cotton Tail &
Cobalt Strike Nail Polishes

or a true blue Aussie yellow and green nail look this Australia Day, Colour Theory has an option for you.

Colour Theory Pineapple Express &
Pistashio Paarty Nail Polishes

My favourite of these five shades is the Cobalt Strike shade with its gorgeous subtle shimmer! As regular readers of Fabulous and Fun Life would know I have never out grown my love of all things shimmery, sparkly and bling-y. I hope I never do either!

Making these nail polishes perfect to wear on Australia Day is not only their traditional Australian colours but also the fact that Colour Theory is a proud Australian company with Australian made products.

Colour Theory is an affordable cosmetics brand with over 100 products in its range covering face, cheeks, eyes, lips and nails. Prices start from $4 with nothing over $10. Colour Theory is exclusive to Amcal, Amcal Max and Guardian Pharmacies. It is also available online at www.amcal.com.au. All the photographed nail polishes are an absolute bargain at $4 each! They are fast drying and formaldehyde free. 


How Do You Celebrate Australia Day?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on Instagram:


* The photographed Colour Theory nail polishes were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours. And in love the colour names. I hadn't heard of this brand before. Australia day is all about bbqs, food, drinks, music and the slip n slide in the back yard. I can't wait! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to get our slip n slide out on Australia Day this year! I'd forgotten all about it until I read your comment :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so bad at nail polishing but I'm nailing the look with green and gold themed Jamberry nail wraps this Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing a photo of your Aussie themed Jamberry nails on Instagram!

      Delete
  3. Oh yes Ingrid, I agree - that blue is a stunner ♥ I've only just discovered the Colour Theory range - beaut pics hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've discovered Colour Theory! It's such a great affordable range!

      Delete
  4. I really like this brand. I have seen them about in stores and they have some great colours to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colour Theory does have an extensive range of affordable products!

      Delete
  5. Oh that blue...♥ I was going to do Aussie themed nails this year, but I'm road-testing another polish atm & don't want to take it off just yet because it still looks good. Might do it next year though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dilemmas! Lol - I've done that before, planned to use a particular polish for a certain event and then not wanted to remove my existing, still looking good polish!

      Delete
  6. That blue is divine. I'm actually heading to a VIP event in Perth this Australia Day and my nails are in pretty bad shape, so hoping to convince one of my girls to at least paint them for me later today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your VIP event! I'll have to case your Instagram to check it out!

      Delete
  7. Love the pineapple nail colour! My nails are just rubbish so I'll leave mine clear lol.

    Here from One Mother Hen.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to not wear nail polish thinking my nails were too short but now I just wear it anyway! Nail polish makes me happy!

      Delete
  8. I love the red, white and blue combo! Although that teal shade, Pistashio Paarty, is more a shade I'd actually wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On Australia Day it's a good excuse to wear a patriotic colour you don't normally wear!

      Delete
  9. What a cute post! I am planning to do mine cobalt blue like the one that you have! Yellow and green is really cute too! :)

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I do love the cobalt shade!

      Delete
  10. Pistashio Party is a shade that I don't have in my collection yet! I'm probably doing my nails with a dark navy blue with red and white dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a great bargain Aussie brand! I keep forgetting to check out Colour Theory, but these colours are so pretty -I'm making a note for my next shopping trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check them out! They're available from Amcal chemists & Guardian pharmacies.

      Delete
  12. gorgeous colours (and at a great price!) I would have loved to have seen you modelling them :) thanks for sharing in our #OverTheMoon linkup #7 ~ Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right I should have included that! I'll have to post up an IG photo of me wearing the polish.

      Delete
  13. I love the names of colours nowadays. My girls are alway I troduci me to new flavours all the time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love the job of creating new nail polish names!

      Delete
  14. Love the cobalt strike too. I wish I had been on to Australia day nails already. Bit bummed I am wearing a clear sally Hansen now. Crushing on the pistachio colour too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day's not over yet! There's still time for green and gold or red and blue additions to the clear polish!

      Delete
  15. Love these colours and so reasonable! Got to check these out - not just for Australia Day - I'd wear them any day !

    ReplyDelete
  16. What pretty colored nail polishes and perfect for your hot weather!

    ReplyDelete