Monday, 22 February 2016

A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil

I've started using more and more natural products recently but one thing that I've found is that not all natural products are created equal.

The quality of the natural ingredients as well as the method of harvesting them and utilising them is also important.

That's where A'kin's Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil stars! 


A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil

I use A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil as part of my evening skincare routine. I massage three to four drops of this rosehip oil into my face each night after my shower and cleansing my skin, before moisturising it.

At night I believe the skin absorbs more product as it rejuvenates and repairs whilst we sleep, without the competing environmental stressors that it faces (pun intended) during the day. As a result I like to use the highest quality natural products possible on my skin during this critical time.

A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil is certified organic and its ingredients are extracted in purest form using the award winning, supercritical CO2 method. This process uses extremely low temperatures allowing the optimum benefits from the fragile plants to be maintained.

Similar to cold pressed juices containing up to five times more vitamins, minerals and enzymes to regular centrifugally juiced drinks and thus being more nutritionally beneficial, so too the CO2 method of extraction maintains the purity of the ingredients in A'kin's Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil. This results in a more efficient product and a longer shelf life.

I also love that the only ingredients in A'kin's Rosehip Oil are certified organic rosa canina seed extract and certified organic rosa marinas (Rosemary) leaf extract. There are no "filler" ingredients. 

A'kin also does not test on animals and all products are vegan and free from all sulfates, parabens and other potential nasties.

The true test of this product for me is the way my skin feels and looks in the morning - beautifully soft, smooth, radiant and hydrated, and thus more youthful!

A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil is priced at $19.95 for 23ml and is available from David Jones, Priceline, selected pharmacies and health food stores around Australia and online at www.akin.com.au.


What products do you use in the evenings?

xx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

18 comments:

  1. I'm using Clarins in the evening at the moment, but I'm rather haphazard because it is giving me a few breakouts. As soon as it's empty I'm going back to Dermalogica which I've always found as excellent for my skin. I've used A'kin before for something - can't remember what - but it was good. I will have to check out their range again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dermalogica is another of my favourite brands! I'm currently using their Age Smart Multivitamin Thermafoliant.

      Delete
  2. I imagine it would be very relaxing to use this in the evening too - it would smell wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do find my evening skincare routine relaxing. It's like a signal to my body and mind to switch off and start readying for bed.

      Delete
  3. I'm so bad, I always forget to moisturise before I go to bed. I'm usually so tired, and it's so late, that the last thing I feel like doing is cleansing and moisturising. I really should make an effort to do it though, my skin is definitely NOT getting any younger!
    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Rosehip oil! I must try this one out. I've been using Aqi gentle skin cleanser, La Therapie toner and Keihls face cream and eye cream. I also have a La Therapie exfoliater that I use 1/2 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you have your evening routine well worked out!

      Delete
  5. Love Rosehip oil! I must try this one out. I've been using Aqi gentle skin cleanser, La Therapie toner and Keihls face cream and eye cream. I also have a La Therapie exfoliater that I use 1/2 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you for embracing more natural products recently! This rosehip oil sounds lovely, I need to try some of their products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of your blog when I was trying this product :)

      Delete
    2. It's definitely my sort of product ♥

      Delete
  7. Looks nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosehip Plus rosehip oil and the Nivea night cream :D DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used a rosehip oil for a few days but the smell of it really got to me, it was really organicy and mulchy. I don't use any overnight products . . . yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe - the older I've become the more interested I've become in night products!

      Delete
  10. I use a (prescription only) Vitamin A product called Stevia two/three times a week, on the other days Ultraceuticals C23 followed by Dermalogica Age Smart Super Rich Repair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Dermalogica Age Smart products. I'm using their exfoliator at the moment.

      Delete