Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Priceline Hair Care Gift Bag

Oops! The temptation was too strong! Much as I tried to resist the urge to visit Priceline and buy $40 of hair care products to obtain their hair care gift bag valued at over $200, I couldn't! I caved in! So let me share with you the contents of this gift bag that I couldn't resist.

Priceline Hair Care Gift Bag February 2016

Before looking at the contents themselves however the bag itself deserves a mention. The hair care gifts are contained in a fabulous tote bag with a sunny yellow zigzag design, zippered top and suede-like hanging tassel decoration. I can see myself using this tote bag quite a bit! Now looking at the contents!

Priceline Hair Care Gift Bag Contents

There were quite a few intensive conditioning treatment masks in the gift bag. 

Priceline Hair Care Bag - Treatment Products

Al'chemy Ginko & Jojoba Intensive Moisture Hair Masque 150ml
I've seen quite a few photos of Al'chemy products on Instagram and am looking forward to trying this one. It smells divine!

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Intensive Treatment Program 15ml
The packaging states this product is aimed to help with severely damaged hair to help reduce split ends. Sounds good.

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Deep Hydrating Conditioning Treatment 50ml
I'm looking forward to pampering my hair with this treatment. I'm happy this is a sulfate free treatment.

Hask Coconut Monoi Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner 50g
I love coconut oil products. I strongly associate coconut oil with tropical holidays, so I'll be dreaming of Tahiti as I pamper and condition my hair with this product!

Priceline Hair Care Gift Bag - Garnier & Elvive Contents

Garnier Color Sensation Intense Permanent Colour Cream in Intense Ruby
This striking colour is a good one for the approaching cooler months but not one that I will personally be using unfortunately. I have coloured my hair red before but it tends to make my face look extremely washed out and doesn't suit my colouring at all. Others may love it however.

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Post Colour Treatment 40ml
I have blonde highlights in my hair and hopefully this product will help to prolong these for me. I will definitely be using this product. 

Priceline Hare Care Gift Bag
OGX Biotin, John Frieda & Schwarzkopf Contents

OGX Biotin Collagen Weightless Healing Oil Mist 118ml
The packaging states this product is designed to create the appearance of thicker, fuller and healthier looking hair. Yes please!!! I'm always looking for products which will make my hair appear fuller.

John Frieda Full Repair Oil Elixir 88ml
This product claims to smooth, shine and strengthen your hair and to reverse damage with every use. I'm very keen to start trying this product immediately too!

Schwarzkopf Styliste Ultime Satin Frizz Control Defrizz Cream 150ml
One of the main problems I have with my fine hair is frizz, so once again this is a product I look forward to using. 


Priceline Hair Care Gift Bag
Lady Jayne, Cedel & Batiste Contents


Lady Jayne Smoothies Velvet Elastics
I'm forever losing my hair elastics so I appreciate the inclusion of these luxury velvet elastics. 

Cedel Conditioning Foam With Argan Oil 125g
I've actually already received a bottle of this product which I have yet to open so I will probably give this second bottle away to a friend.

Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical 30g
The sound of this tropical variety, coconut and exotic, of this dry shampoo sounds intriguing. Dry shampoo is always useful, especially in this deluxe sample size. It's perfect for popping into my handbag for hair refreshing on the go!

Finally there were 6 vouchers in this gift bag also. Three for free products and three for $5 off various products.


Priceline Hair Care Gift Bag Free Product Vouchers


The free product vouchers were for:
  • Sol-Fine Crema Color Tube 65ml
  • Just For Men Shampoo-In Hair Color or Moustache & Beard Brush-In Colour Gel, and 
  • Revlon ColourSilk Hair Colour  
Priceline Hair Care Bag $5 Off Vouchers

The $5 off vouchers were for:
  • Schwarzkopf Live Salon Permanent Colour
  • Kardashian Beauty Hair Styling Range Product, and 
  • John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss or Toner Range Product.
One of the main benefits of Priceline's gift bags is being able to discover new products I haven't tried before. There are so many products in this gift bag I haven't tried before which sound as though they are perfectly suited to my hair's needs. Hopefully I'll discover some new favourites.

Thus although I have been trying to finish up all my half used hair care products recently (see my February Empties post HERE) I'm glad I gave in to temptation on this occasion and obtained this amazing Priceline hair care gift bag! Keep an eye out for future reviews and empties posts detailing more info about these products.


What are your current hair care favourite products?


xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:


23 comments:

  1. OOoooh the temptation ... !!!! DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know quite a few teens who would love to receive this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting and I am glad you blogged this - it's as good as getting all touchy-feely with the contents which is something I like to do. My teen would go crazy for this! I'd knick the bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be a handy bag to use! Nice and big and cheery!

      Delete
  4. My daughter works there so I'm getting one tonight.Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd probably end up spending too much of my pay in Priceline if I worked there! Enjoy your gift bag!

      Delete
  5. I was so tempted but I'm very particular about what I put on my hair - I get most of my hair products from either the salon or stock up when I go to the UK where they have an awesome High Street brand called (ironically) Aussie! I just couldn't justify the $40 when I'd hardly use anything except the Batiste dry shampoo! Man, I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good reason for having regular trips to the UK - hehe!

      Delete
  6. Such an amazing bag!!! I don't use a lot of haircare products :/ sometimes I skip conditioning too, but I love looking at hair products!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I have long, fine hair I need my hair care products! A good conditioning treatment works wonders for my hair!

      Delete
  7. I would have bought it for the bag! The products are a bonus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Thanks for joining the Lovin' Life Linky again this week. Hope to see you again next week!

      Delete
  8. Ooooohh, I do love a good Priceline haul myself as well! Good work!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't tempted this time around as I'm more than content with the products I'm using - it's a great way to try new goodies though, and what a cute tote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you reminded me. My local Priceline happened to have a few bags left. How good is that bag! I am very impressed this time. Great review x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous selection! Like a showbag for mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great selection. I love Pantene. Pinned and shared. Thanks for linking up at #overthemoon! I hope you will join me at #thursdayfavoritethings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great products. Your hair is going to be amazing! I would have been tempted to spend the 40 bucks too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got the Intense Ruby hair colour too! I thought the bag was great except for the unusually bold red and purple colours they included :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I gave up buying beauty products for lent and this was so hard to resist! such amazing value. Thanks for showing us what's inside x

    ReplyDelete