Friday, 5 February 2016

Valentines Day Inspiration: MOR Rosa Noir Candle & Hand Cream Review

OMG! I am absolutely in love! Totally hypnotisingly captivated!

For regular readers of Fabulous and Fun Life you would have read me profess my love of fragrances before but this is even better! Yesterday I received a lovely package from MOR Australia consisting of a MOR Rosa Noir Deluxe Soy Candle and MOR Rosa Noir Hand & Nail Cream.


MOR Rosa Noir Deluxe Soy Candle and Hand & Nail Cream

MOR Rosa Noir Deluxe Soy Candle
Firstly looking at the packaging. You simply know the product is going to be amazing when the packaging looks this good!

This candle came in a beautiful sensual red box with embossed flowers and luxe golden lettering. The packaging looked so good that I savoured it for quite some time before opening the box. 


MOR Rosa Noir Deluxe Soy Candle


When I opened the box I was not disappointed! A beautiful subtle floral fragrance of roses, carnations and lily of the valley, together with notes of sandalwood and musk wafted into the air as I pulled out the elegant black hobnailed glass vessel, complete with its own pink tasseled snuffler.


MOR Rosa Noir Deluxe Soy Candle


I lit the candle immediately. Let me tell you it smells even more divine when lit. It is a beautiful alluring fragrance and not at all over-powering like some scented candles can be. 
The flickering flame and floral fragrance added a wonderful ambiance to the room. Perfectly romantic for the upcoming Valentines Day, or really any occasion to be honest!


MOR Rosa Noir Deluxe Soy Candle

This candle is made from soy wax with a 100% cotton, lead-free wick. It has a burn time of 50 hours. And yes, I am completely and utterly in love with it!

This candle has a RRP of $49.95 but I found it HERE on sale for $42.96. 

MOR Rosa Noir Hand & Nail Cream
This hand & nail cream is also beautifully packaged in a sensual red tube with gold lettering and a contrasting black screw on lid.


MOR Rosa Noir Hand & Nail Cream

The fragrance notes of the hand & nail cream are listed as:
Top - Freesia, Ivy Leaves, Petitgrain
Middle - Carnation, Rose, Lily of the Valley
Bottom - Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Musk.

This hand & nail cream has a rich formula designed to soften and rejuvenate hands and nails. The sweet almond, sesame and macadamia oils are blended with extracts of wild rose, hibiscus and licorice to deeply nourish and moisturise. It too, like the candle, smells amazing!

The MOR Rosa Noir Hand & Nail Cream has a RRP of $32.95. However being ever the bargain hunter, I found it on sale for $28.94 HERE.

To see the full range of Rosa Noir products click HERE. I'm planning on buying the MOR Hand & Body Wash next! These products are available from Myer, David Jones and select boutiques.


Do you love fragranced products? 
What is your favourite scent?

xx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:

* These MOR products were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

25 comments:

  1. Oh that candle looks (and sounds!) lovely! I'm a huge sucker for scented candles, I have far too many of them but I like to rotate through them now and then.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love candles too Mica and rotate them around to restyle various areas of my home! This one is so striking in appearance!

      Delete
  2. The candle sounds wonderful. I love scented candles. And you make this one sound like something I should try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this candle is wonderful in every way including the fact that once I've finished this candle I will have a beautiful black hobnailed glass jar to store some of beauty bits and pieces in!

      Delete
  3. What a delightful sounding treat, and your photos have me lusting after at least one item from the range ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With your love of divine scents you would definitely love this range Kat!

      Delete
  4. What a delightful sounding treat, and your photos have me lusting after at least one item from the range ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. The candle looks amazing! Sounds like it smells divine too. I am not surprised, I love the MOR range! Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. How divine does that candle look?! I have never branched out into expensive candles but maybe I should. Sounds like I am missing out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With candles you do tend to get better quality with the more pricier ones. They are better scented, last longer and burn cleaner.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous! MOR do such great packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh that candle is everything!! How cute would it be as a canister once its empty? DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already planning my use of the canister once I've used up the candle.

      Delete
  9. I want a MOR candle now! The design and packaging is beautiful and I love that the candle itself is pink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink is a lovely contrast to the black hobnailed glass.

      Delete
  10. MOR's products are always beautiful , my first mor product was their soap in marshmallow, smelt so good!


    Lily @ Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Lily that MOR products are always beautiful!

      Delete
  11. These products sound amazing, not to mention they look really good too. How luxurious is that candle?!
    I am always perplexed when things come in gorgeous boxes, whether to throw it out straight away or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That hand cream looks gorgeous! And the scents sound amazing too! Mor always does great scents - I used to love the Mor Marshmallow candles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like scented candles, and I love those burgundy orchids. Thanks for sharing on #overthemoon

    ReplyDelete
  14. That candel looks divine! I have that hand cream so I must try it out now. It sounds amazing. I was going to give it to my mum but I might have to keep it now hehe www.beyoutyfulyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous. I'm a candle girl through and through.

    ReplyDelete