Some of the Easter inspiration is obvious, such as the Hurraw! Chocolate Lip Balm & egg shaped Revo Lip Balms, which my daughter has chosen to gift to all her school friends this Easter.
Other items are inspired by people often traveling during the Easter long weekend break. My favourite such item is the Travalo Refillable Fragrance Atomiser which offers the convenience of taking a small quantity of your favourite fragrance away for the weekend without having to take the whole cumbersome and fragile glass bottle and risk breaking it all! This refillable fragrance atomiser is also useful for keeping in your handbag for fragrance spritzing during the day when out and about or at work.
|Easter Inspired Makeup Gifts|
2. OPI Funny Bunny Nail Polish $16.96
3. OPI Chocolate Mousse $16.96
4. Amika Cosmetics Bag $21.95
5. Revo Lip Balms - Watermelon $4.55
6. Revo Lip Balms - Strawberry $4.55
7. Revo Lip Balms - Melon Mint $4.55
8. OPI Over The Taupe Nail Polish $16.96
9. Hurraw! Chocolate Lip Balm $6.45
10 Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette $78
11. Youngblood Brown Sugar Lipstick $31.16
12. Travalo Refillable Fragrance Atomiser $24.95
When I'm invited to Easter lunches or dinners I like to take a special Easter inspired gift for the hostess and her family. The following are my favourite unique Easter chocolate and fruit gifts to give. Some of these items would also make a spectacular Easter table centrepiece if you're the one hosting the Easter meal.
|Unique Easter Chocolate & Fruit Gifts|
14. Mini Strawberry Bloom $59
15. Easter Egg Topiary Tree $119
16. Aloha Indulgence Large $159
17. Spring Dozen Posy $45
18. Whoops A Daisy $49
My athletic daughter has recently undergone surgery on her foot and needs to remain in a plaster, followed by a boot for three months. Used to training and/or competing four times a week she has found this mega frustrating but has been comforted by cuddling her pet bunnies more than usual as she rests on the couch with her foot elevated. So for Easter this year I'm planning on spoiling her with the Bunny Hop Mug. She'll absolutely love it! Chocolate and bunnies - two of her favourite things, besides running!
Do you usually give Easter gifts to family and friends?