Monday, 7 March 2016

18 Easter Inspired Makeup, Chocolate & Fruit Gifts

Easter's fast approaching so here's a list of Easter inspired makeup gift suggestions ranging from high end palettes to more affordable lip balms and nail polishes to help any Easter bunny needing a bit of inspiration to choose Easter gifts for female friends and relatives that don't have a sweet tooth, or for just treating yourselves with - lol! Links included.

Some of the Easter inspiration is obvious, such as the Hurraw! Chocolate Lip Balm & egg shaped Revo Lip Balms, which my daughter has chosen to gift to all her school friends this Easter. 

Other items are inspired by people often traveling during the Easter long weekend break. My favourite such item is the Travalo Refillable Fragrance Atomiser which offers the convenience of taking a small quantity of your favourite fragrance away for the weekend without having to take the whole cumbersome and fragile glass bottle and risk breaking it all! This refillable fragrance atomiser is also useful for keeping in your handbag for fragrance spritzing during the day when out and about or at work. 

Easter Inspired Makeup Gifts


1. OPI That's Hula-rious $16.96

2. OPI Funny Bunny Nail Polish $16.96


3. OPI Chocolate Mousse $16.96


4. Amika Cosmetics Bag $21.95

5. Revo Lip Balms - Watermelon $4.55


6. Revo Lip Balms - Strawberry $4.55

7. Revo Lip Balms - Melon Mint $4.55

8. OPI Over The Taupe Nail Polish $16.96

9. Hurraw! Chocolate Lip Balm $6.45


10 Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette $78

11. Youngblood Brown Sugar Lipstick $31.16

12. Travalo Refillable Fragrance Atomiser $24.95

When I'm invited to Easter lunches or dinners I like to take a special Easter inspired gift for the hostess and her family. The following are my favourite unique Easter chocolate and fruit gifts to give. Some of these items would also make a spectacular Easter table centrepiece if you're the one hosting the Easter meal. 

Unique Easter Chocolate & Fruit Gifts

13. Bunny Hop Mug $55

14. Mini Strawberry Bloom $59


15. Easter Egg Topiary Tree $119


16. Aloha Indulgence Large $159 

17. Spring Dozen Posy $45

18. Whoops A Daisy $49


My athletic daughter has recently undergone surgery on her foot and needs to remain in a plaster, followed by a boot for three months. Used to training and/or competing four times a week she has found this mega frustrating but has been comforted by cuddling her pet bunnies more than usual as she rests on the couch with her foot elevated. So for Easter this year I'm planning on spoiling her with the Bunny Hop Mug. She'll absolutely love it! Chocolate and bunnies - two of her favourite things, besides running!

Do you usually give Easter gifts to family and friends?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

39 comments:

  1. Well that's a good idea! Easter inspired make-up. Who would have thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! It's a good alternative to chocolate.

      Delete
  2. Love this post, as we are not giving our children chocolate this year, (I know ba humbug) you've given me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have given you some inspiration!

      Delete
  3. We don't do gifts but I do love to get my bake on. How cute are those chocolate bunnies and I love the lip balms too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All your baked Easter goodies are brilliant gifts.

      Delete
  4. We have had to go dairy free this Easter, so this has given me some great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! We travel for easter and always looking for small gifts to pack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh yes, the Too Faced palette would be an excellent substitute for actual chocolate!

    Who am I kidding, I'll take actual chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I use the Too Faced Chocolate palette I start craving chocolate!

      Delete
  7. I think my girls will be loving those lip balms and you have just inspired me to go and get a pedicure with those nail polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter and her friends love the lip balms too! There at that age where they seem to prefer the lip balms to chocolate!

      Delete
  8. My MIL buys the girls new PJs for Easter but we don't really do gifts. Each girl gets a chocolate bunny and we have an egg hint on Easter morning but that's about it. I could totally do with those OPI beauties myself though especially that mint one!!!
    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post! In my dreams I'd receive a too faced bonbon palette for Easter though xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll be receiving one either, but I have put it out there to the Easter bunny now at least - hehe!

      Delete
  10. We usually just exchange chocolate and for a chocoholic like me this makes me very happy. But I may have to look into different options this year

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, love the little Easter knick knacks - I'm going with Oxfam this year (I read the Bitter Truth about Chocolate - or whatever it's called, and I've had a very uneasy relationship with chocolate ever since)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oxfam is a great charity!


      I'm not familiar with that article and am a bit scared to search it up and read it!

      Delete
  12. I'd love to get a chocolate bouquet one day! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably the one type of chocolate that I wouldn't devour instantly because I would want to enjoy looking at it more than eating it, initially anyway!

      Delete
  13. I love the flower chocolate bouquet & have given them as gifts many a time :) am going to try not to do too much chocolate for my boys this year so thinking activity books & either pjs/clothes or a cute crockery set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. My kids seem to get so much chocolate from friends and relatives! That's why my daughter's giving her friends the chocolate and revo lip balms this year for Easter.

      Delete
  14. nice ideas for something different for easter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes a nice change to get a little Easter inspired makeup!

      Delete
  15. Hurraw! Chocolate Lip Balm sounds absolutely delish! Will have to look out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for linking! Great to see you here again. Still loving your Easter ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahhhhhhh so cute! What a great post. Love all the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the chocolate gifts. We don't really "do" Easter gifts, except for our (grown) kids, and we debated that until they told us it really wasn't optional!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great post! Chocolate lip balm! Will have to look for that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are awesome gift ideas! Love those lip balms. I only buy chocolate for the kids for Easter, not really an Easter gift giver.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh hon there's some gorgeous looking goodies there - love that #14, and it's not that expensive either, considering it's quite a work of art ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Quite a few things there I would like to add to my Easter Wishlist. Great collection xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. We don't do gifts in general in my family, but some of these look great! I want a Travalo so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I didn't realize that there were such appropriately named cosmetics for Easter. Thanks for sharing your post with us at the Over the Moon Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  25. would love to get the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette but im running out of storage space for more makeup products ><

    ReplyDelete