Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Lancome's New Juicy Shaker Review and Swatches

Shake, shake, shake!

Shake it! Twist it! Love it!

It's Lancome's Juicy Shaker cocktail time! 

Lancome's Juicy Shakers are an innovative and unique, fun and fruity treat for ..... your lips! 


Lancome Juicy Shaker Mangoes Wild

Lancome's Juicy Shaker is a tinted lip oil and it works just like a real cocktail shaker. You need to shake it up to mix the tinted pigment and the lip oil together.


Lancome Juicy Shaker Mangoes Wild 

You then tap the soft cushion applicator onto your lips and voila! You get a tint of colour with a sheer satin finish! The cushion applicator is unbelievably soft and surprisingly easy to use, and I found the tinted lip oil to be perfectly non sticky on my lips. 

Lancome Juicy Shaker Applicator

You can adjust the intensity of the colour by the amount you shake your Juicy Shaker. In the photo below the swatch on the left is after just one shake whilst the swatch on the right is after seven shakes.


Lancome Juicy Shaker Mangoes Wild Swatches

If you want a more pigmented look you can build a base using a lip liner or a matte lipstick and then apply the Lancome Juicy Shaker on top.

For a plumped lip look you can just tap the applicator onto the corners of your cupid's bow on your upper lip.

Lancome's Juicy Shakers come in 14 fruity shades, 14 attitudes and 14 different fruity irresistible fragrances. I received the Mangoes Wild Juicy Shaker from Lancome and yes, it smells deliciously of mangoes, my absolute favourite summer fruit. I can't wait to visit in store to smell the rest of the Lancome Juicy Shaker range. With names such as Wonder Melon, Bohemian Raspberry, Freedom of Peach and Berry In Love I suspect I won't be able to resist adding more of these divinely scented fun Juicy Shakers to my collection.

Isn't the Juicy Shaker just the cutest packaging of a lip oil ever! So let's #bantheboring like Lancome say, shake our Juicy Shakers, apply them and then enjoy a real cocktail or two too! Why not? We deserve it!


Lancome Juicy Shaker



Lancome's Juicy Shakers will be released in stores in Australia on 8th May 2016. They are already available online. RRP $34 (single) $62 (duo) $90 (trio).





Are you a lipstick, lip gloss or lip oil kind of girl?

Or all three, like me, depending on the day and your mood? 

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

The pictured Lancome Juicy Shaker was kindly gifted to me. All opinions are my own. 
Full disclosure policy here.


35 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?! That looks like so much fun!
    What a clever idea ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not even know lip oil was a thing. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beauty industry is always bring out new and wonderful products!

      Delete
  3. If the colours are as cool as the names, I can't wait! That's a lovely colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lip oil is new to me but I love the packaging and concept - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lip oil, there's something new! How intriguing! I like that you can adjust the pigment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! these looks awesome - might just have to have a cocktail to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen anything like it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's creative and very apt packaging!

      Delete
  8. Totally off to the shops on 8th May to get one of these. Or 2, or 3! I loved the old juicy fruits so I'm sure I'll love this too. I'm obsessed with oils for skincare but didn't realise you can use them on lips too. Very curious! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post a photo on your instagram and tag me. I'd love to see which shades/flavours you chose!

      Delete
  9. Oh they look so cute!! Tempted to get one on the strength of the packaging alone.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute and unique packaging will sell a product to me every time!

      Delete
  10. Whoo these look great :):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would totally love the mango - my favourite fruit ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look so good! Can't wait to get my hands on them. Currently on a makeup no buy :'(, but maybe in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably should go on a no buy too but I keep seeing too many products I need!

      Delete
  13. I got mine in a slight purple shade and I absolutely love it!! However, I do find my lips a little dry once the oil wears off. But I love the concept!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do reapply mine several times a day.

      Delete
  14. Well I'll have to have at least one or three of these for sure - fascinating! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see which ones you choose!

      Delete
  15. Lip oil with a tint.... def got my attention. I would love to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooo! I'm loving the look and sound of these Ingrid. Perfect pop of colour for day time and hydration too is a win win x Louise ~ www.beyoutyfulyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super dooper cute!!! DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another neat review... :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This lip oil looks so nice. :)
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Cooking and Crafting with J & J!!

    ReplyDelete