Wednesday, 18 May 2016

My Lucky Beautyheaven Competition Win

Last month I was extremely lucky and blessed to win the beautyheaven competition to receive all the new beauty products the various beautyheaven Trial Teams had reviewed throughout January, February and March this year! Yay! My beauty cupboard is now overflowing with goodies that I can trial and review for you!

I'm sure the majority of you are all aware of beautyheaven but for those that aren't, beautyheaven is a fabulous Australian beauty website containing Australia's most extensive beauty review database. It is my go-to destination for all things beauty related. Whenever I'm tossing up between two beauty products and can't decide which one to buy, I check out the reviews on beautyheaven to help me make up my mind. 

Beautyheaven is also the host of a wonderful community of beauty lovers with loads of forums to discuss anything and everything to do with beauty.

In addition beautyheaven conducts regular competitions on their website which all members can enter and win! Most of these competitions are easy entry ones with no special or tricky entry requirements. 

Now, moving on to what you are probably wondering, exactly what beauty products did I win? 

Here's a photo of the lovely smorgasbord of the 10 new beauty products I won.




My prize included the Palmolive Naturals Active Nourishment Shampoo and Conditioner, and the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Colour-Protect Daily Conditioning Protect Spray. 




It also included the Aveeno Daily Moisturising Sheer Hydration Lotion and Dove Original Aerosal Deodorant.




The new makeup products included were the Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer and Stay Luminous Foundation, as well as the Max Factor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect Mascara. 

I was especially happy to see these products included in my prize as I'm always wanting to try new and different foundations and I seem to constantly be needing a new mascara!




Finally my 40+ year old skin will definitely benefit from the new formula L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Day Cream with its anti-wrinkle and extra-firming benefits. 

The Dr LeWinn's Essential Multi-Moisture Balm which can be used as a daily moisture booster, hydrating mask, lip ointment, makeup remover and to soothe dry hands and cuticles will also be super useful! What a great multi-tasking product just in time for winter's dehydrating weather! Thanks beautyheaven!




Over the next couple of months I'll be using all the above products as I finish the current products I am using and I'll post reviews as I go.



Which of the above products would you be most interested in trying?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:



23 comments:

  1. Such an awesome win!! Congratulations! Hope these products are amazing and I can't wait to hear what you think of them :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. I've started using a couple of them already but am trying to finish some of my already opened products before opening more (if I can wait that long!)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Congratulations! DF xoxo


    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF! It was a wonderful surprise to win!

      Delete
  3. Well done, you lucky duck! I have that CoverGirl Stay Luminous foundation and love it. Interested to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! Will post my views after I've used it for a couple of weeks.

      Delete
  4. Ooh! Go you. That's awesome. Can't wait to hear what you think of them all. I used to be a big fan of Dr LeWinn's but I've not used it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a big fan of Dr LeWinn's for quite some time too.

      Delete
  5. Lucky duck! Gotta love a free beauty haul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing prize, congrats!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard good things about Dr LeWinns but never tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great prize Ingrid! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!
    I think Aveeno is brilliant so I know you will love this one. You must have so much stuff in your beauty cupboard girl! (I know I have heaps!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Ingrid for sharing at #OverTheMoon! I need to check out these products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great win! I'm especially keen to hear about the Max Factor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect Mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aveeno is my favourite facial moisturiser. I had not heard of beauty heaven! Will look into it now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your great win!!! I got Dove's deodorant from the beautorium and it's pretty good for a cheap deodorant :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the win Ingrid!! There are lots of fabulous products in the prize!! I'd really love to hear your thoughts on the Dr Lewinn's multi purpose balm I've been eyeing that product!
    xo Ina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, well done Ingrid - you scored some beaut products there! Isn't beautyheaven just the best? Congratulations, and looking forward to your reviews of all these goodies ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow awesome prize. I am actually using the Palmolive shampoo at the moment. It has been on sale at woolworths the past couple of weeks. I'd love the revitalift and Dr Lewinns for my 40 year old skin too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great win! I can't wait to read what you think about the Loreal colour protect spray.

    Stopping by from #MummyMondays - thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete