Monday, 9 May 2016

Rimmel's New Makeup Releases Including the Kate Moss Sculpting Palette

Rimmel London have done it again! I don't know how they manage to continuously release such on trend and lovely must have new products over and over again!

Three recent Rimmel London makeup products released in Australia include the Kate Moss Sculpting Palette in Coral Glow, the Kate Moss Lip Conditioning Balm and #Insta Flawless.

Rimmel London Kate Moss Sculpting Palette,
Rimmel London Kate Moss Lip Conditioning Balm &
Rimmel London #Insta Flawless.

Rimmel London Kate Moss Sculpting Palette in Coral Glow - $16.95
This pretty palette is Rimmel's first sculpting palette and contains three powders to highlight, contour and define the face. It was designed in collaboration with Kate Moss.  

The highlighter/illuminer powder is a lovely light champagne shimmer that can be used to highlight areas that naturally catch the light, namely your cheekbones, brow bones, the centre of your chin, forehead and the bridge of your nose. 

If you are new to highlighting and contouring there is a useful instructional diagram on the back of the palette you can follow.


Rimmel London Kate Moss Sculpting Palette 

The darker contour/sculpter powder can be used to contour your face around the sides of your nose, jawline and hairline. It would be perfect for fair skinned beauties. I usually use a contouring powder that is slightly darker than this Rimmel one so I've been enjoying using this one more as a bronzer.

Rimmel London Kate Moss Sculpting Palette Coral Glow Swatches

The blush is a lovely coral peachy shade, perfect for everyday wear. It gives your cheeks a radiant flushed look. I think this would be a flattering blush shade for most skin colourings.

I found the three products in this palette to all blend well with my natural skin tone and they definitely gave me a lovely and radiant healthy looking glow. 

I like the compact nature of this three-in-one palette and the ease with which it slips into my makeup bag for use with touch ups during the day as required. Being obsessed with rose gold (see my recent blog post about rose gold makeup and jewellery HERE) I also love the pretty rose gold edging on this product's packaging.

Rimmel London #Insta Flawless - $13.95
Rimmel London's #Insta Flawless is a tinted primer that gives skin a natural looking radiant glow. I've been wearing this by itself on my skin on my non work days for a "my skin but better" natural glowing look. It can also be worn under your normal makeup to extend its wear.

This product comes in two shades, a light/medium and a medium/dark. The light/medium shade was perfect for my skin's colouring. 

Upon application this product felt moisturising and it left my skin feeling smooth after use. It also has the advantage of containing SPF 15.


Rimmel London #Insta Flawless

Rimmel London Kate Moss Conditioning Lip Balm - $9.95
This is a total must have lip product for me during the dehydrating winter season when my lips often become dry and cracked. 

Rimmel London's Kate Moss Conditioning Lip Balm is a triple action lip balm that keeps lips moisturised for up to 8 hours, helps prevent lips from cracking, and gives lips a healthy natural glow.

It can be worn alone or under your favourite lipstick. I've been wearing mine under the Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Lipsticks that I previously reviewed HERE. 

I found this lip balm to very moisturising and long lasting. My lips felt soft and smooth after using it.

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lip Conditioning Balm


Have You Tried Any Of These New Rimmel Products? 

xxx

Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

35 comments:

  1. I like the look of that compact. You've got to stop selling me makeup! I love new products so now I am going to have to seek out this one. Thanks for the show and tell. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the product name - #Insta: it's like a filter for your skin ;) #TeamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I'd like to get some of that primer. I wonder if they sell it at Coles ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel products are usually available in most Coles.

      Delete
  4. I love the sound of all three products, especially the illuminating primer - who can refuse a glow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I love the Rimmel mascaras too. Which of the Rimmel mascaras is your favourite Chantelle?

      Delete
  6. Perfect neutral colors! DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be getting loads of use out of these new products!

      Delete
  7. I've been eyeing up that Rimmel palette for ages so I think it's about time I try it out! I actually received a conditioning balm like that from Estee Lauder GWP so I must try it out. You're so right, perfect for winter x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo! Thanks for the handy review, I definitely wanna take this for a test drive too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swear I would need to be doing an art major to understand how that whole highlighting sculpting stuff works. I think if I tried it I would look like a clown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how to contour but that looks sort of easy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This palette is one of the easier contouring palettes to use especially if you are not used to contouring.

      Delete
  11. No, I haven't tried any of these products but I am a fan of Rimmel from way back. I love the look of that lip balm and I might have to try the Insta Flawless. I'm very lazy where make up is concerned and I love that I can wear it on it's own.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm keen to try that #Insta flawless. I have been looking for a new BB type cream for the days I don't need a full face.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw that insta flawless when I was in Priceline the other day, looking for a replacement BB cream. I worried the glow might mean it was too oily for my skin, but it's good to hear you liked it! I ended up buying another Rimmel BB cream to try as my usual BB cream was out of stock. Quite happy with the replacement so far.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Instaflawless thing looks good. I don't wear makeup at all - I sweat when I put anything on my face so the most I can do is put moisturiser on just before going to bed under a fan. I do wear lipstick sometimes.

    I bought a BB cream a few years ago though in the hope I'd be able to use it if I was in aircon and didn't get stressed.... sadly I still have the tube 2-3yrs later! (PS. I HATE that I can't wear makeup!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Thanks for the reviews! I'd love to try contouring powder, and so this one looks great with it's step by step guide!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of these sound like great products that I could def use!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i already own the contouring powder, it is lovely. The primer has made me sit up and wanting it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've tried Instaflawless and love it!! I also have the contour kit but its too light for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the sculpting palette and it is my new must have product.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a big fan of Rimmel products but haven't tried these yet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh I want the palette, but I'm hanging out to see if they release the deeper version - more my colours. Yet another terrific review Ingrid - always!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the flawless product, just what I need. Affordable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The lip balm looks great (don't think I requested that, can't remember). I do the same thing with my #InstaFlawless, it's so great for around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have still yet to master the art of contouring. Any product with helpful diagrams on the back is a win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've grown to love the sculpting palette and now use it everyday! it does give a nice subtle chiselled look

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing the review on these products at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Coral Palette looks awesome and such a great idea to create new looks (if only I had the time!!) Thanks for linking up to #reviewroundup and what a great review!

    ReplyDelete