Monday, 4 July 2016

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche la vie en rose Collection

I'm absolutely swooning at the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche la vie en rose Collection of custom made pinks inspired by the L'Oreal Paris ambassadors Naomi, Julianne, Eva, Natasha and Doutzen.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche la vie en rose Collection Exclusive

Pinks are one of the most universally flattering shades of lipstick and nail polish and they are also my all time favourite shade of makeup. 

This L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche la vie en rose Collection consists of such a beautiful and varied selection of delicate rose pinks in lipsticks and nail polishes there's sure to be one in this collection to complement every woman's unique skin tone.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche
la vie en rose Collection Exclusive Lipsticks

Each gorgeous shade was chosen specifically to complement the diverse skin tones of five L'Oreal Paris ambassadors including Naomi, Julianne, Eva, Natasha and Doutzen.


L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche la vie en rose
Collection Exclusive Lipstick Swatches

Naomi's Delicate Rose Shade
Naomi's delicate rose shade of lipstick is a pale yet fresh tea pink shade. 

It has been paired with the Colour Riche 101 Opera Ballerina nail polish, a sheer ivory nude pink shade. This is my favourite nail polish from the collection. It's one of those gorgeous, flattering nail polish shades that would look elegant and classy teamed with just about any outfit.

L'Oreal Paris Collection Exclusive By Naomi lipstick
and Colour Riche 101 Opera Ballerina nail polish

Julianne's Delicate Rose Shade
Julianne's delicate rose shade of lipstick is a beautiful pale nude pink shade. 

It has been paired with the Colour Riche 102 Macaron Noisette nail polish, a light apricoty pink nude shade.


L'Oreal Paris Collection Exclusive By Julianne lipstick
and Colour Riche 102 Macaron Noisette nail polish

Eva's Delicate Rose Shade
Eva's delicate rose shade of lipstick is my current favourite pink lipstick in this collection. I think this lipstick would flatter most people. It is a stunning berry pink shade.

It has been paired with the Colour Riche 202 Marie Antoinette nail polish, a soft pastel pink shade.

L'Oreal Paris Collection Exclusive By Eva lipstick
and Colour Riche 202 Marie Antoinette nail polish

Natasha's Delicate Rose Shade
Natasha's delicate rose shade of lipstick is described as a fuschia pink.

It has been paired with the absolutely stunning Colour Riche 504 Insolent Magenta nail polish, a bright magenta shade, which has a blue shimmery undertone to it. This is another must have nail polish shade in my opinion!


L'Oreal Paris Collection Exclusive By Natasha lipstick
and Colour Riche 504 Insolent Magenta nail polish

Doutzen's Delicate Rose Shade
Doutzen's delicate rose shade of lipstick is the boldest pink in the collection. It is a gorgeous, vibrant and illuminating pink with a blue undertone.

It has been paired with the Colour Riche 208 So Chic Pink nail polish, a beautiful coral pink shade.

L'Oreal Paris Collection Exclusive By Doutzen lipstick
and Colour Riche 208 So Chic Pink nail polish 

The formula of all these lipsticks is infused with micro fragments of mother-of-pearls combined with velvety pigments for a radiant and intense pink coverage. I found these lipsticks to result in a satiny matte finish. 

They were incredibly smooth and easy to apply. The pigmentation is buildable and lasted approximately 4 hours on my lips, although as with most lipsticks, I did have to reapply after eating. These lipsticks were comfortable to wear and I didn't find them drying on my lips.

As you can see from the above photos the packaging of these L'Oreal Colour Riche la vie en rose lipsticks is elegant, sophisticated and stunning with the matte black case, gold band and gold lettering. The lipstick lid snaps on securely to prevent any accidental lost lids in your makeup bag or handbag. 

The nail polishes in this collection are also gorgeous. They don't match exactly to the lipsticks which I love because I don't like being too matchy - matchy with my lips and nails.


L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche 
la vie en rose Collection Nail Polishes


I'm loving the 5ml size of these nail polish bottles. I never seem to fully finish any nail polish bottle (although I suspect the elegant Opera Ballerina shade may just be the exception to this), so these sizes are perfect for me. 

I also love the long, flat brush of these nail polishes which makes it very easy to precisely apply.

If you are interested in purchasing any of the L'Oreal Colour Riche la vie en rose Collection Exclusive lipsticks or nail polishes, the lipsticks have a recommended retail price of $21.95 (click HERE to buy these lipsticks from Priceline) and the nail polishes are a bargain $7.95 (click HERE to buy these nail polishes from Ry).


L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche la vie en rose
Collection Exclusive lipsticks

Which pink do you like the best? 

Are you a Naomi, Julianne, Natasha, Eva or Doutzen?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

40 comments:

  1. i think I'm a Julianne - I love the lippy and the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Eva shades. All of them are so pretty though! Such a gorgeous collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these are too beautiful. I actually can't decide which one I like the most! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I can't decide. I like them all. I do like a soft pink, but also like a brighter one. Decisions decisions :) #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I want every one of those lipstick shades. It's hard to choose a fave but if I must then I am a Julianne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty collection! I want the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julianne is right up my street - such a fabulous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm definitely an Eva :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natasha and EvaI think.. Such gorgeous colours though!! - Jackie (Lipstick Lattes & Louboutins)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colours- I like Eva the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome review :) Trangles xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautifully presented set with all totally wearable colours! I think I'd be an Eva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks absolutely gorgeous. Would make a perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the lipstick branding. So posh looking and with their individual signatures, it just takes it up a notch. How cool would it be to have your own signature lipstick colour range?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Think I'm a Natasha! My mum is all and wishes that I would wear more lippy, well at least some! Maybe when I hit 40 I'll grow up and make a pact to wear lipstick every day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely colours! I'm a big fan of pinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am an Eva but I hardly wear makeup these days!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous set. Can you buy the collection in a box like that or was this gifted that way only? (I would love the entire set!) The pinks are divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need to buy these lippies and nail polishes individually. I was lucky to win this set in a competition but have not seen it packaged like this in stores.

      Delete
  19. Beautiful colours, especially in the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh what a beautiful collection! It's hard to pick a favourite they are all really nice :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous shades; I can't pick a fave! I don't often wear lipstick but the ones I have are either Rimmel or Loreal.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many gorgeous shades of pink! Makes it hard to choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a pretty collection! I really like Julianne's Delicate Rose Shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the look of the lipsticks!!!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I tried one from the red collection and the formula was also lovely and comfortable on the lips. I think this collection would love amazing on you, but a bit too light for my skintone sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  26. All lovely. I like Eva the best I think!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These look amazing! And the packaging!! I can't wait to get my hands on these

    ReplyDelete
  28. So pretty! I am definitely leaning towards Naomi or Julianne - such gorgeous shades especially with Spring around the corner x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love them ALL! If I had to pick I think I would go for the bright pink.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm not much of a pink girl when it comes to lipstick. I lean more towards nudes or browns.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the Eva shade, and the paired polish. I am in need of some new makeup after the girls raided my makeup case. I was lucky enough to save the mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  32. urgh so pretty and very wearable colours!!!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  33. Naomi is probably the one closest to my own colouring, but I much prefer the colour created for Eva! Pale lipsticks tend to wash me out.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think I would pick the Eva as well - I do love that shade!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ingrid! I love all of these combos! If you made me choice thought, I would have to say Natasha's is my fav combo that I would wear almost everyday! Great review! Tal xo

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG I love all the shades from this collection. They are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. In LOVE with the Juliann lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am definitely Team Eva, but they all look stunning on you! Such an elegantly feminine release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great post and isn't this such a cute collection 😩
    I think I like Eva the most I mean the lipstick shade is just so perfect and that nail polish 😍
    xxBey || http://yourbeautyfixx.com

    ReplyDelete