Sunday, 3 July 2016

Monday Makeup Madness 62 Link Up Party

Welcome to the Monday Makeup Madness 62 Link Up Party!

All bloggers are welcome to join in and link up one makeup or beauty related post each. All non-bloggers are also most welcome to join the party and enjoy reading the fabulous range of beauty blogs written by the many amazing beauty bloggers that link up here each week.


Monday Makeup Madness 62 Link Up Party

The aim of the Monday Makeup Madness link up party is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen our beauty blogger community and help all our blogs be seen by new readers. 

At last week's link up party we had 18 lovely bloggers link up a beauty related post each. The three most viewed posts, plus my pick of the posts, included the following:

Four Popular Linked Posts From The
Monday Makeup Madness 61 Link Up Party

  • Mel's linked post from Aussie Beauty Talk reviewing the new Benefit Dandelion Dew and Shy Beam products was very popular. I think we all appreciate how honest Mel is regarding not only the positives of these products but also the negatives.
  • We also all loved Di's post about her stunning mermaid manicure using the Julisa Ghost Cactus nail polish which she linked up from Max the Unicorn blog.
  • Kat's review post of the Bulgari Omnia Crystalline EDT was also popular. Whenever Kat reviews a fragrance on Kat's Colourings I want to rush out and smell it in-store.
  • Marisa's blog post from Marisa Robinson MUA and Beauty Blogger totally resonated with me and is my pick of the posts from last week's link up. It is full of valuable insights and advice, and is a must read for all bloggers in my opinion!  



I'd love you to join this week's Monday Makeup Madness link up party and if your post is one of the three most clicked upon I'll feature it in next week's link up post. I'll also pick one other linked post to feature. The rules of the link up are simple: 
  • Link up one makeup or beauty related post a week only. 
  • Include a link back to Fabulous and Fun Life in your post. 
  • Visit and comment on three or more linked posts. Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog.
  • This link up starts early each Monday morning (Sydney time) and will remain open until late Wednesday evening.
Visit Fabulous and Fun Life's profile on Pinterest.

If you would like to pin your linked posts to the Monday Makeup Madness Pinterest group board follow Fabulous Fun Life on Pinterest (this is a Pinterest requirement not mine) and then I can invite you to join this board as a co-pinner. 


All bloggers who participate in the Monday Makeup Madness link up party are welcome to become co-pinners of this group board. It's another great way to get your posts seen and read by new readers.


Finally, please share the link to this Monday Makeup Madness link up party on Google+ & other social media to help get the word out among more beauty bloggers, inviting them to join in & share some beauty blogger love with us! We will all benefit from more link up party participants and readers. 

Let the Link Up Party Fun Begin! 

xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:

9 comments:

  1. I love the green nail polish #Julisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love shimmery mermaidy green nail polishes too!

      Delete
  2. My first time linking here. I always forget! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the link up Jody! I look forward to reading your linked post after work today.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the linky! Have linked right back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! Thanks for linking up again. The beauty boxes you blogged about are sooooo tempting me!

      Delete
  4. I cannot seem to enter any comments on some blogs at the moment - when I use the 'Comment as' I select wordpress (because there is no name/URL option) and enter my username and keep getting 'illegal URL characters' or 'your openID credentials could not be verified' (even though I did not even select openID) - I've checked the URL and there is no illegal characters in it. What on earth and I doing wrong? I've checked multiple forums where people have explained the same issue but there is never any solutions listed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a few problems too. On a couple of blogs I commented using my Facebook user name instead of my blog id.

      Delete
  5. I have problems on some as well, I seem to be able to use unknown with no issues so I just tack my name and blog on the end. - Jackie (Lipstick, Lattes & Louboutins)

    ReplyDelete