Monday, 15 August 2016

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipsticks Review and Swatches

The new Rimmel London Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipsticks are sheer brilliance! 

I was recently lucky enough to receive the full set of six shades to trial and I absolutely love them!


Rimmel London Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipsticks
  
As the name suggests these lipsticks are beautifully hydrating and add a radiant sheer shine of colour to your lips.

These lipsticks contain Vitamins A, C and E so it's no wonder they provide such an energy shot of moisture to the lips which is perfect in this current weather!

I found these lipsticks to be easy to apply and very comfortable to wear on my lips. They are like a hybrid between a lipstick and a lip gloss. They have an ultra lightweight texture and are non sticky on the lips - yay! 

A bonus that I value very highly is the fact that these lipsticks also contain SPF 20 UV protection, making them perfect for outdoor wear on the weekends.  

Rimmel London Moisture Renew sheer & Shine

The six shades in the range provide a lovely selection. Starting from top left and going clockwise, the shades are:
  • 100 Woke Up Like This
  • 700 Better & Brighter
  • 200 Glow-Rious Pink
  • 300 Pink Rules
  • 600 Spin All Spring
  • 500 Red-y, Set, Go!
The colours provided by these lipstick shades have a translucent and luminous quality about them. It is possible to build up the colour a bit, but the beauty of these lipsticks is their sheer & shine quality. In the swatches below I used 3 swipes of the lipsticks.

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipstick Swatches

These Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine lipsticks retail for $13.95 each. Click HERE to purchase them from Priceline.


What is your current favourite lip product? 

Do you prefer sheer or bold shades? 

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

These lipsticks were kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.


41 comments:

  1. Pretty! Pretty! Lucky you!
    I attended Bloggers United Melb on the weekend and received a full set of lippys in some stunning shades. I can't wait to try them. Great review as always. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to read a blog post about the Melbourne Bloggers United Au event! I hope they come back to Sydney again soon!

      Delete
  2. Great swatches and photos! I'm still trialling mine. Such pretty colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! I'm loving the colours and the finish of these lipsticks.

      Delete
  3. Wow! I'll have to tell my sister about those deals. She loves a good Priceline sale. Thanks! Those lippies all look gorgeous. I love the names they come up with. #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sales are the best time to shop! I hope the products she loves are on sale!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Rimmel have done it again! I agree, these shades are so pretty!

      Delete
  5. Oh those lippy's do look and sound very nice. I need new lipsticks very badly so might consider one or two of these! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound and look super nice, I don't usually go in for sheer shades but they are good for when you just want a hint of colour on a low / no makeup day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a good moisturising lippy - these look divine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much more comfortable wearing a moisturising lippie!

      Delete
  8. Aren't they fabulous? I do like these lippies a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very comfortble and easy to wear aren't they!

      Delete
  9. I don't mind the better and brighter shade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look great! Which one you love most?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you photographed those lipsticks! I can never workout how to make them look arty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! I love styling beauty products for photos.

      Delete
  12. Glow-Rious looks quite nifty...

    ReplyDelete
  13. These colours look great. I tend to go with soft shades but would love to find a lovely bolder shade. Will definitely check these out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I prefer light, sheer colours. I love bold colours on everyone else, just not on myself. I'm not a huge fan of lipstick and prefer gloss, so I love that these are a lippy hybrid, the colours look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look perfect for spring and summer! Thanks for the review.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pink rules totally rules! Loving that colour. Thanks for linking up with me on Flat Bum Mum. Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those lippies so moisturizing xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these types of lipsticks on my aging lips. I haven't tried these but they remind me a lot of the Essence ones. xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. "I woke up like this" Love that name! I think I'd be applying Better and Brighter all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't even know what my fave lip product is right now - does not liquid lipstick count? :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks gorgeous! I love this brand,they have great products. #overthemoon

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was lucky enough to receive some of these as well! I love the texture, i have a new found love for sheer/glossy lippies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous colours and gorgeous piccies Ingrid - these sound a bit too sheer for my freckly lips, but I'm sorely tempted by your delicious review xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glow-rious Pink is my fave! I need to go make-up shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these lipsticks! Sometimes I don't want to wear a super bold lip and these provide just the right amount of colour as well as a gorgeous shine! Loved your pics too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omigosh, what PRETTY shades. 200 Glow-Rious Pink is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I find these great for no makeup days! Love how moisturising they are. x

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are such lovely colours! I think glow-rious pink would be my ideal nude.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your pictures are so pretty! Loving the pink packaging too. I think Glow-Rious Pink looks like something I could possible get away with :) Trangles xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete