Monday, 3 October 2016

Tinkerbell Makeup and Fancy Dress

Tinkerbell is the sweet and sassy fairy who is best friends with Peter Pan, the free spirited and mischieveous young boy who can fly. 

Unlike Peter Pan who never grows up, I was amazed at how grown up my 'little' daughter has become as I watched her transform from her sporty everyday self into the gorgeous and sparkling Tinkerbell for her end of year 11 fancy dress ferry cruise social.

Many thanks to the talented Talia at Sephora Macquarie Centre who waved her magical wands, also known as makeup brushes, to create my daughter's stunning Tinkerbell look.


Listed below are the products Talia used. All products are available from Sephora at the time of writing this post. I have provided links for the products that are available from Sephora online. The other products you will have to go in store to purchase if you are wanting to exactly replicate this look. 


Face
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation - Shade used: Light Sand - Click HERE to shop $54

Becca Jaclyn Hill Collection Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Champagne Pop - Click HERE to shop $68 

Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Full Cover Concealer - Shade used 2 Alive - Click HERE to shop $46

Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Face Palette - Shades used: Sombre & Shadowplay - Click HERE to shop $64

Tinkerbell Makeup

Eyes
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer in Light/Medium - Click HERE to shop $45 (This product worked wonders! My daughter's eye makeup did not budge ALL night, either on the ferry cruise or at her afters party!)

Sephora Vintage Effect Palette - Shades used: Distressed & Coffee Break 

Make Up For Ever - Shades used: D334 & I324 (green shades)

Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder in White Gold - Click HERE to shop $42 (I love, love, LOVE the luminous pearl-like shimmering finish this product provides. Used in the inner corners of my daughter's eyes).

Burberry Gold Glitter in No. 1 (OMG! This gold glitter had me swooning, it was so stunning and dramatic! The photos do not fully do justice to this amazing gold glitter!)


Some Of The Makeup Used For This Tinkerbell Look

Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix Setting Spray (Used to hold the gold glitter in place and for all over makeup setting. Once again this product worked wonders with my daughter's makeup remaining in place all night and into the wee hours of the morning! Yes, I stayed up all night AND early morning until I saw her arrive home safely!) - Click HERE to shop $41

Sephora Collection The Mascara in Ultra Black (I highly recommend this mascara. My daughter didn't want to wear false eyelashes due to her glasses but this mascara beautifully lengthened and added volume to her lashes creating the illusion that she was wearing falsies!) - Click HERE to shop $24

Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil - Click HERE to shop $42

Lips
Nudestix Intense Matte Lip & Cheek Pencil in Entice

Cheeks
Tarte Amazonian 12-Hour Blush - Shade used: Glisten - Click HERE to buy $38


Tinkerbell Fancy Dress & Makeup
Tinkerbell Fancy Dress


 Pin this post using the above Pin Button at the side 
for future Tinkerbell fancy dress makeup reference.


What have you dressed up as for a fancy dress event? 

Who or what would you like to dress up as?



xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

* Please note that this is NOT a sponsored post NOR was the makeover gifted. I fully paid for my daughter's makeover myself. 
Full disclosure policy here.

55 comments:

  1. Oh she looks beautiful!! Love that sparkly green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee. I'm totally biased and fully admit it but I think she looked gorgeous too!

      Delete
  2. Oh doesn't she look fabulous! Did you know there's a Disney Tinkerbell Half Marathon in Disneyland - your daughter totally looks the part! Jamberry have also just bought out some Tinkerbell wraps - she needs those jams on her hands! I hope she had a magical night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only we had known about the Jamberry wraps we would have used them! She had textured silver nail polish. She had an absolute ball of a time!

      Delete
  3. Love those eyes, just gorgeous. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sparkle and green did bring out the blue of her eyes!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi! I'll pass your compliment on to my daughter!

      Delete
  5. She looks adorable and I am in love with those products now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally love the Burberry Gold Glitter but to be realistic I wouldn't have the occasion to wear it.

      I am thinking about buying the Make Up For Ever Diamond Powder in White Gold however. I'd use this for special occasion makeup such as birthdays, New Years Eve, date nights etc.

      And I have already bought the Tarte blush in a blush palette. I couldn't resist it!

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness - she looks just amazing! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is a beauty for sure. Love the glitter!!!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that dress. Love the whole look. You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raychael! Thus was definitely a proud moment!

      Delete
  9. I love the magical sparkly eyes! So pretty and really makes the whole look very fairy like! :D Tinkerbell is my fav to dress up as for Halloween. <3 Love the dress too! She looks so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd rock the Tinkerbell look for Halloween!

      Delete
  10. How gorgeous! Love that fact that she dressed up as tinkerbell! Trangles xoxo


    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How gorgeous does she look Ingrid, so sparkly! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was so gorgeous and sparkley! It's amazing how quickly our kids grow up!

      Delete
  12. gorgeous eye shadows! Love the tinerbell costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Tinkerbell costume! My dad (who passed away almost 5yrs ago) called my niece (and his only grandchild) 'Tinks' - short of Tinkerbell - so the character has bittersweet memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about your dad. It's always the little everyday things that I remember most about relatives and friends I've lost as well.

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous!!
    I have been to a few dress up parties; once as a mermaid, once as an '80's fluro chick, and once as a '70's hippie. It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mermaid sounds like fun! Lots of glitter possibilities there as well!

      Delete
  15. Your daughter is beautiful and that's such a great idea for a costume. I really like the glittery eye makeup, works perfectly for the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nailed it! Saw the eye make up on Instagram. So clever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talia did such a great job with my daughter's makeup!

      Delete
  17. gorgeous!! She looks so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. She looked absolutely gorgeous Ingrid! omg that Burberry glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! Who doesn't love Tinkerbell!? xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looks so gorgeous! I love the eye makeup and glitter - they did an amazing job :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. She looks fabulous and what a fun event. I'm always up for dress ups!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is just gorgeous :). Love it!
    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  23. How CUTE! Love the makeup, the costume and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute and she looks amazing! Thanks for linking up today. Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  25. She looks beautiful, Love her makeup and costume.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooooh, very pretty! I've always loved Tinkerbell! The glittery green eyeshadow is very glamourous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. awww she looks absolutely gorgeous! love her outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh your darling daughter looks so fab in her costume and makeup! Thanks for linking up, xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this So much fun! One questions...can you feel the golf sparkles on your eyelids? How thick are they?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, she looks so gorgeous! The eyes and her costume! Everything is so cute. Perfect job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am in awe of anyone who can do eye makeup. I just end up looking like a panda. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  32. She looks gorgeous! Love the costume, such a good idea to get all dressed up :) Your daughter definitely looks like tinker belle :D - Jackie (Lipstick, Lattes & Louboutins)

    ReplyDelete
  33. The perfect Tink! Stunning makeup, and you must be the proudest Mum around town ♥

    ReplyDelete
  34. this is so fun! I love this costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fabulous tinkerbell you make! I would love it you stopped by my link up and added this post if you get a chance :) http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/10/bondi-lifestyle-linkup.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a lovely Tinkerbell outfit and beautiful make up. Love your eye shadow!! Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays last week. You are one of this weeks features,,

    ReplyDelete