Sunday, 20 November 2016

Monday Makeup Madness 82 Link Up

Welcome to the Monday Makeup Madness 82 Link Up!

All bloggers are welcome to join in and link up one makeup or beauty related post each. All non-bloggers are also most welcome to visit the link up and enjoy reading the fabulous range of beauty blogs written by the many amazing beauty bloggers that link up here each week.

Monday Makeup Madness 82 Link Up

The aim of the Monday Makeup Madness link up is to share some beauty blogger love, strengthen our beauty blogger community and help all our blogs be seen by new readers. The link up also provides readers with a wide variety of beauty blogs they can access from the one convenient location. 

At last week's link up we had 19 lovely bloggers link up a beauty related post each. The three most viewed posts, plus my pick of the posts, included the following:

Popular Linked Posts From The
Monday Makeup Madness 81 Link Up

  • A lot of us were curious to read about Shell's nail polish haul from her recent trip which she linked from her blog The Novice Life! OMG - she bought so many nail polishes in every colour under the sun! You need to see the photos of her haul!
  • Many of us also enjoyed reading Fel's linked post from her The Beauty and The Geek AU blog about the new Hairstyla Straightening Brush. I really want to try one of these now!
  • Jackie's linked blog post from Lipstick, Lattes & Louboutins about her bathroom declutter was also well read.
  • My pick was Marisa's 2016 Beauty & Holiday Gift Guide from her blog Marisa Robinson. I love seeing all the special gift combos that are arriving in store now during the lead up to Christmas. Oh the dilemmas of what to buy!
I'd love you to join this week's Monday Makeup Madness link up and if your post is one of the three most clicked upon I'll feature it in next week's link up post. I'll also pick one other linked post to feature. The rules of the link up are simple: 

  • Link up one makeup or beauty related post a week only. 
  • Include a link back to Fabulous and Fun Life in your post. 
  • Visit and comment on three or more linked posts. Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog.
  • This link up starts early each Monday morning (Sydney time) and will remain open until late Wednesday evening.
Visit Fabulous and Fun Life's profile on Pinterest.

If you would like to pin your linked posts to the Monday Makeup Madness Pinterest group board follow Fabulous Fun Life on Pinterest (this is a Pinterest requirement not mine) and then I can invite you to join this board as a co-pinner. 


All bloggers who participate in the Monday Makeup Madness link up are welcome to become co-pinners of this group board. It's another great way to get your posts seen and read by new readers.


Finally, please share the link to this Monday Makeup Madness link up on your blogs & social media to help get the word out among more beauty bloggers, inviting them to join in & share some beauty blogger love with us! We will all benefit from more link up participants and readers. 


Let the Link Up Fun Begin! 

xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:

9 comments:

  1. Aww thank you Ingrid! I am so glad you loved my gift guide and I hope it was helpful and inspiring while not causing too much temptation to splurge :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was extremely tempting but I knew it would be as soon as I read the title! I do love finding out about new products and gift combos that are available especially at this time of year when I need to buy loads of Christmas presents and sometimes a sneaky gift for my self - lol!

      Delete
  2. Stupoid wordpress has blocked me from commenting as it thinks I'm a bot :( I guess I'll have to wait until they let me out of jail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I constantly have trouble commenting on some WordPress blogs but I can comment on Blogger blogs. I don't think my problem has anything to do with being in a commenting jail however. I hope you get out of commenting jail soon. Technology can be so frustrating at times!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm delighted that my Hairstyla post was interesting! Again, a nice range of posts for me to read through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a styling product that is of interest to me!

      Ingrid

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you (and others) enjoyed my polish haul! The bag I put all of them in could've doubled as a dumbbell, it was that heavy by the time I got it home!

    ReplyDelete