Monday, 19 December 2016

Bloggers United Sydney Event Goodie Bag

I love attending blogger events to meet up with my blogger friends, make new blogging buddies, learn helpful blogging tips and to network with brand representatives.

The Bloggers United Australia events are among my all time favourite blogger events to attend.

Bloggers United Australia was founded by the lovely Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty and Nikita from NJT Blogger. For Sydney based events they are ably assisted by Rachel from Rachel Beauty Style and Sarah from Face of SJW. 



A Sydney event was recently held at Four Points by Sheraton Sydney Hotel. 

This blog post will mainly be photographical showing the contents of the amazing goodie bag we received at the event. I suspect everyone is too busy at this time of year to read a lengthy written post - lol!

You'll be seeing some of these products pop up in my Instagram account and my blog posts in more detail next year. 

Please let me know in the comments below if you want a particular product reviewed. 

Thank you to all the wonderful brands who contributed to these goodie bags.

MAKEUP & TANNING ITEMS RECEIVED






I've been coveting one of these gorgeous and blingy Vani-T lipsticks for the longest time so this lipstick definitely deserves another photo of it's own! Isn't the packaging of this lipstick simply amazing!!!! Plus I love the shade I received!


HAIR CARE ITEMS RECEIVED


SKIN CARE ITEMS RECEIVED














Thank you so much to Jasmine and Nikita, as well as Rachel & Sarah, for the many hours you put into organising, coordinating and hosting this fabulous event for us Sydney bloggers. 

The event's content was informative and helpful to our blogging and the goodie bags were amazing providing lots of new products for future product review posts!

I think I can safely say that speaking on behalf of all the attendees, your efforts have been very much appreciated. Thank You!


Do you attend blogger events? 

Which events or blogger get togethers have you recently attended?

Are there any products above that you would like me to review?


xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:

and Pinterest
Fabulous and Fun Life

The photographed contents of the Bloggers United Au goodie bag were all gifted. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here. 



33 comments:

  1. Chisel cheeks! Yes please!
    Looks like a fun event. The goodie bag alone is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chatting and mingling with other bloggers is always fun!

      Delete
  2. The only blogging event I went to this year was ProBlogger. I missed out on tickets to the Bloggers United event in Brisbane but I'm not girly at all so while obviously it would have been great to catch up with bloggers and meet new ones, topic-wise I think I might have been bored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved to have attended the ProBlogger event!

      Topic wise, the Bloggers United event wasn't all about beauty, it also had a significant component about blogging and social media, as well as time to mingle with other bloggers.

      Delete
    2. Oh that's good to know! The social media seemed very goodie bag related haha. I know it's good for the sponsors but I was wondering about the other aspects!

      Delete
  3. So many goodies! It sound like so much fun, I was bummed I didn't make it!

    Laura || www.thelifeof-laura.blgospot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I only went to one blogging even this year, a Kids Business one. It was lots of fun, they are always are, mostly just so I can catch up with bloggy buddies. Looks like you got an awesome haul at the Bloggers United event, I may have to find out more about these events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Join the Bloggers United AU Facebook group and follow them on social media to find out when their next event in your state will be.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Lots to review and blog about there for sure :)

      Delete
  6. Blogging catch ups are great. I have been to ProBlogger and Kids Business ones but a few years back now. First I have heard to Bloggers United. Glad to get to know you in 2016. See you in 2017 on the link up too I hope! Denyse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love visiting your link up! I'll definitely be back in 2017!

      Delete
  7. Oh I wish we had that kind of events here in the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you and some blogger buddies could start up an event like this in the Netherlands!

      Delete
  8. Ingrid, I deeply regret not becoming a beauty blogger ;) All of that product looks amazing. I want it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bloggers United isn't just for beauty bloggers. All bloggers are welcome at their events Renee! Keep an eye out for events happening in your state next year!

      Delete
  9. how gorgeous is this bag ! i love the variety of products !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was lots in there for me to trial, enjoy, review and blog about in the future!

      Delete
  10. Looks like a fantastic selection of products you received. I attended my 3rd blogger event on the weekend. It was the Doll Connection blogger event in Brisbane, such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to reading your blog post about the event Angela.

      Delete
  11. What an amazing goodie bag! So many good things to try there Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely lots to try and then blog about in this goodie bag!

      Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year Bev!

      Ingrid

      Delete
  12. Wow - what an awesome goodie bag!! I haven't heard of or been to a Bloggers United Australia event? Do they hold them in Brisbane? Merry Christmas to you Ingrid! It was fabulous to meet you in Sydney in June! Hopefully our paths will cross again in 2017. Best wishes for a 2017 filled with joy and happiness. Min xo #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be lovely if our paths did cross in real life again in 2017 Min! Bloggers United hold events Australia wide. I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year too!

      Delete
  13. I'm not sure if I'm getting mixed up but are the Bloggers United events mostly for beauty / fashion bloggers? I've seen some events this year in various capital cities but everyone looks so young and I can't help but be reminded of how I really would not fit in!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority do seem to be beauty bloggers but not all are. The majority also do seem to be younger than me - lol - but there are a couple of us in our forties and possibly beyond! Age does not matter. I've become good friends with several of the younger bloggers, what we have in common is our love of blogging!

      Delete
  14. Wow what an amazing array of goodies! Now that's the type of Blogging event I'd like to attend. :) #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very a very generous and amazing goodie bag! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting Kathy! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  15. Sounds like a great event and I love the variety in the goodie bags. Sometimes goodie bags are not that great but this was certainly full of goodies. Merry Christmas and have a fabulous 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fabulous event Sue! Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year too!

      Delete
  16. Those Blogger United gals sure know how to throw a great event - and arrange some awesome goodies - for bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great goodie bag! Loving the Barry M products and I'm always a fan of under eye patches!

    ReplyDelete