Monday, 30 January 2017

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Dual Action Moisturiser Review

OMG!!! Isn't this just THE most gorgeous PR package ever! 


L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Dual Action Moisturiser
& Pretty Little Flowers Roses Box

And it gets better!


Not only is the package absolutely stunning but after I recovered from my swooning at the beautiful roses I realised that nestled in the middle was the perfect moisturiser for my 40+ year old skin - the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Dual Action Total Rejuvenation Moisturiser!

The L'Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 is a unique moisturiser and different to others I have used in the past in that it contains two separate formulas separated in the one bottle. It's like applying two different anti-ageing products but with the convenience of one!

One push of the pump dispenses both formulas simultaneously. You then mix them together at the last moment to increase their efficacy before applying on your face.

The first formula acts on the skin's surface visibly correcting wrinkles, smoothing and illuminating. It contains 2% Vitamin CG which is the highest concentration in a cream.

The second formula acts on the deeper layers, re-supporting, toning and re-densifying. It contains 6% Pro-Xylane which once again is the highest dosage available!

One formula is white and the other is a peachy pink, hence the beautiful white and red roses combination.


L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Dual Action Moisturiser

I found this product to be lightweight and quite fluid, almost like a lotion.

It absorbed quickly into my skin with no greasy feeling afterwards. My skin felt beautifully hydrated and looked smoother and brighter and hence more youthful after use. My complexion also looked more even. Yay - just what every woman in their 40s and beyond wants!

I've been using this product daily, every morning for five weeks now.

After two weeks I noticed the fine lines around my eye area and on my forehead appeared softer in appearance and my skin felt firmer.

L'Oreal advises the Revitalift Laser X3 is specifically formulated to benefit 40 - 60 year olds. I'm impressed that L'Oreal is now producing products specifically aimed at my age group however I do think 30+ year olds would also benefit from this anti-ageing moisturiser! In my opinion the earlier you start using anti-ageing products like this the better!

If you are interested in purchasing this product online CLICK HERE.

This is definitely a product I would happily recommend to others!


L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Dual Action Moisturiser
& Pretty Little Flowers Roses Box


L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Dual Action Moisturiser
& Pretty Little Flowers Roses Box


Do you use anti-ageing products?  

At approximately what age did you start using such products?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

The above product was kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.

66 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous gift box. I received a little mystery pack from Loreal just before Christmas. I'm slowly making my way through all the products and given my age and lack of sleep of late, I've started with the anti-aging products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely too hot to sleep last night! I ended up having a mdnight swim to cool off! Worked a treat!

      Delete
  2. Oh I simply love the roses. Certainly makes the product pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I always had such glorious roses in my house!

      Delete
  3. DIVINE!! What a special delivery. The product was just a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With such an amazing presentation the product had a lot to live up to but it definitely did not disappoint!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful presentation and having just tested the product myself, can confirm it's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree the Revitalift Laser X3 is definitely a winner!

      Delete
  5. That looks totally special and you look wonderfully happy to be receiving it! Denyse #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not in the habit of having 24 roses delivered to me, so yes, I was rather excited and ecstatic about this delivery!

      Delete
  6. My mum has used this in the past and I think she liked it from memory. I've just started using an anti-aging moisturiser and I'm close to 40.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Around the age of 40 was also the time I started focusing on anti ageing products. I wish I had started using them earlier!

      Delete
  7. Oh I love that packaging too - the roses are just gorgeous. I'm soon to be 60 and I do love a good moisturiser so would be interested in trying this out. Have a great day and remember moisturise, moisturise, moisturise :) Sue from Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that L'Oreal have formulated this product specifically to meet the needs to 40 - 60 year olds' skin!

      Delete
  8. What a lovely box! I have to admit I'm really slack with skin care products though I shouldn't be. I was better when I could afford dermalogica and aveda etc... but now just use a nutrimetics moisturiser (most nights) when I go to bed. I'm pretty sure I should being doing more though! #teamlovinlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you are using something Deb, especially at night which is the time your skin spends recovering from the stresses of the day!

      Delete
  9. One thing LÓreal does amazingly is their PR packages!

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adding that one to my shopping list...pity it wont come with all those gorgeous roses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I wish I could get a regular delivery of gorgeous roses too! L'Oreal have set the bar high for hubby to hopefully follow on Valentines Day! I wish!!!

      Delete
  11. Wow that is one amazing PR package! This sounds like such a good product too! xx

    Jasmine // sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The product definitely lived up to the stunning presentation!

      Delete
  12. What a gorgeous gift box. I think I'll need to try these out myself! ��

    Ellie // livewithelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think if you do give this moisturiser a go!

      Delete
  13. Oh my that gift box is just beautiful! Great post will have to try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a swoon-worthy gift box of roses!

      Delete
  14. That gift box is stunning! I think I might need to treat myself to this product! My skin is looking a little laclustre of late.

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This moisturiser does have a lovely illuminating effect to it!

      Delete
  15. Such a great PR package! I'm so impressed! It also sounds like a great Moisturiser, I love light weight Moisturiser especially in summer!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an impressive moisturiser that matches the impressive PR package it was delivered in!

      It meets my 40+ year old skin's needs perfectly!

      Delete
  16. That's so good! Exactly what you want to hear.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooahhh that packaging with those roses so beautiful! Also the moisturiser looks heavenly !!

    Amy
    www.thenoiseinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need to check this out for mama!! Great review! And what stunning flowers so jealous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect anti-ageing skincare moisturiser for women aged 40 - 60 years old!

      Delete
  19. I've always been sceptical about anti-ageing products. In fact it's only been in the past couple of years I've started using moisturiser - my skin has dried out as I have gotten older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The older I get the more I appreciate and need the anti-ageing products! Lol!

      Delete
  20. I don't use any anti ageing products but wow look at that packaging! I'd be a terrible review blogger cos I get excited and rip things open and don't take photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sometimes soooo hard not to just rip into a product and start using it before photographing it several million times! Lol!

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. Definitely the best delivery I've received!

      Delete
  22. It seems I need all the help I can get now I'm in my 50's. I shouldn't have bragged so much in my 40's about my lucky lack of wrinkles and lines. What gorgeous packaging of this product! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're lucky you didn't get any wrinkles or lines until your 50s! Your skin must be amazing!

      Delete
  23. Gorgeous presentation, and sounds like a great product! I'm in my 30's but really need to start thinking about upping my skin care routine. I'm quite lazy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your thirties is the perfect time to start increasing your skin care routine and thinking about anti-ageing products!

      Delete
  24. Such a beautiful way to present a product! I haven't started using any anti ageing products yet, but I hope to find some great ones when I need them! :)

    x
    Ironic Minimalist | Style Blogger | www.ironicminimalist.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I so need the roses and the product! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a stunning PR package from L'Oreal. How cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These roses brought a smile to my face every time I passed them! They looked lovely on our Christmas table for the family Christmas lunch too!

      Delete
  27. Sounds like an amazing product and I love that they keep the two serums separately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing product for mature skin!

      Delete
  28. This is the most amazing PR package I have ever seen! Those roses are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous roses, gorgeous product! Very happy blogger!

      Delete
  29. What a joy receiving such a gorgeous package! My 44 year old skin could use some of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This product is specifically designed to benefit the skin of us women in the 40 - 60 year old age bracket! I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  30. They did a great job with the packaging

    ReplyDelete
  31. Trialled this for beautyheaven and loved it Ingrid - definitely repurchasing it as soon as I finish off a couple of other products. The gift box you received is unbelievably gorgeous - wow they sure know about presentation and how to make a gal feel special! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those roses are just beautiful!! PR done well that's for sure.
    Thanks for linking up to #MummyMondays at All Mum Said.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Going through the raveges of Chemotherapy,my skin,nails,and hair is so damaged. I am fortunate to still have hair though. Once my treatment has finished I will treat myself to this new Loreal product. I so admire the beautiful packaging. Then again I expect nothing less from such a wonderful company.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow these look awesome and those roses are just so gorgeous!

    Ange | Diary-of-Ange.com

    ReplyDelete