Monday, 24 April 2017

March Good Green Box & Cute Puppy Photos

I was excited to recently be offered the opportunity to review the March Good Green Box.

I currently don't receive any regular beauty box subscriptions and have been wanting to investigate what options are available for Aussie beauty lovers so the timing to review this box was perfect. 

The Good Green Box is a monthly box full of natural beauty products. Each box is full of the best organic and natural beauty products.


Good Green Box

The cost of each box is $25 including delivery and you receive 6 - 10 different natural and organic beauty products per box. Some are full sized, the majority are sachets and samples.

If you love a product in the box you can buy the full sized version from The Good Green Box Shop.

There is also a loyalty program in place where you earn points to spend at the Good Green Box Shop each time you shop or review products.

So let's have a look at what the March Good Green Box contained. But first just look at this cute puppy photo! Trying to take flatlay photos in the presence of a 9 week old playful jugpug puppy isn't the best idea I quickly learnt!


March Good Green Box and Archie 

Archie knew he was being naughty chewing on my Good Green Box but I suspect he also knew that he has me totally wrapped around his little paws and that I couldn't possibly get cranky at his cute little puppy face with those big brown eyes!

The value of this March Good Green Box was over $65. Not bad for an outlay of just $25. It contained seven products.

Firstly the box contained a 'What's In The Box?' information card listing the products, detailing a bit of information about them and listing their key ingredients.

In alphabetical order the box contained the following:

March Good Green Box Beauty Product Contents

Amazing Oils Organic Magnesium Wipe 
I've never heard of these wipes before. According to the information card it's 100% pure, organically sourced Magnesium Chloride formulated into an oil which can provide instant relief. It can be used for pain relief, sleep assistance and general body health. It sounds intriguing! I'm going to wait until I have a sore back and then use it. I'll report on it's effectiveness in a future empties post.

Bondi Wash Body Wash - Tasmanian Lavender and Pepper
This was another sachet. Tasmanian pepper is described as 'a fiery bush oil with powerful germ killing properties'. The Australian Lavender is described as 'relaxing'. I'm looking forward to seeing what this body wash combination feels like on my skin lathered up in the shower.

Earth Mumma Pit Paste Natural Deodorant
I've never used a natural deodorant before. I love the sound of it being worry free, stain free, aluminium / preservative / paraben / other nasty chemical free and vegan friendly. If it's effective on me then this will be a definite winning product that I would buy a full sized version of.

MOID Balancing Face Oil
This is reportedly a soothing and lightly moisturising organic natural face oil. It is suitable for all skin types but the information card advises that oily and congested complexions will find it particularly beneficial due to the balancing and cleansing action of the ingredients. With this in mind I will probably share this face oil with my 17 year old daughter.



Sarah Jean Waterproof Eyelash Adhesive
This is the world's first mascara style application adhesive for false lashes. The adhesive is anti-allergenic, water soluble and latex free so it's gentler on your eyes. I'm looking forward to trying this out as my eyes are incredibly sensitive. Plus this adhesive is vegan and cruelty free.

Sarah Jean False Lashes
These lashes look luscious and lovely. They are synthetic and vegan friendly. I'm looking forward to trying them on.

WotNot Sensitive Wipes
This is the only product in this box that I have used before. These wipes are 100% natural and contain Australian certified organic aloe vera, rosehip and sweet almond oils. I find them gentle yet effective in removing my makeup and was happy to receive more of them.

Although this March Good Green Box is no longer available you can click HERE to see what the contents of the current month's box are.

Or if you love the sound of any of the above products you can click HERE to visit the Good Green Box Shop.

Now to end off this post here's a bit more Archie puppy spam for no other reason than I think he's cute! 

March Good Green Box and Archie


Which of the above products appeals to 

you the most? 


xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

* The March Good Green Box was kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration. 
All opinions are my own.Full disclosure policy here.

30 comments:

  1. OMG Archie is ADORABLE! Then again, I'm a crazy dog lady who's a sucker for a cute hound. Dogs know how to wrap you around their little paws with just one look, don't they?

    Anyway, I've definitely got my eye on this box for the future. I'm not subscribed to any beauty boxes either, but this + Peony Parcel sound really good. I use the WOTNOT wipes fairly often (got a sample in my handbag atm), but the lashes + deodorant sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archie sure did wrap me around his paws within a second of me meeting him!

      Delete
  2. Look at your puppy! So dang cute!
    I have tried this box and it is very nice. I like the natural focus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish he was our puppy but we just puppy sat him over Easter. It was so tempting to keep him but would have been unfair to him due to the kids and I being out of the house for so long at work and school.

      Delete
  3. OK, I am NOT crazy about animals, especially not in my own house, but Archie is pretty cute. I'll happily look at pictures from afar.

    Thanks for writing about the Good Green Box. I have been battling an eye irritation over the last few months and have just begun to research natural make-up that has none of the synthetic nasties that seem to make my skin crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Good Green Box is a great way of trying and exploring different natural and organic beauty products each month that you might not have otherwise discovered.

      Delete
  4. How cute is Archie!! Those eyes!!! Speaking of eyes, I'd love to try a set of false eyelashes. I haven't worn any since my wedding. I have the shortest eyelashes you'll ever see in your life. The magnesium wipes sound great too #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Due to the sensitivity of my eyes I don't often wear false eyelashes so I'm looking forward to trying these ones out at the next special occasion I have.

      Delete
  5. Archie is super cute! I'm loving this box, I might try to go more natural with my skincare in the future :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be interested to hear how you go about it if you do decide to go more natural in your skincare Di and I'd love to know if you find a resulting difference in your skin.

      Delete
  6. Lovely selection of natural goodies in this box! Great way to test out products and find some new faves. The balancing face oil caught my eye, I'm obsessed with face oils lately, will have to try it out ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This box would be perfect for you with your love of natural and organic beauty products.

      Delete
  7. Oooooh that puppy dog! So cute, so much trouble :-) Beauty boxes are fun. I had one for a while and managed to stock up on bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being able to try new sample sized products via beauty subscription boxes such as this rather than potentially wasting my money and buying a full sized product which I then find doesn't suit my needs.

      Delete
  8. I love the box but I have to admit I only have eyes for Archie, he's adorable! What's a jugpug? I can't put on false eyelashes to save my life, if you use falsie like a boss, can you do a bloggy tutorial?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jug isn't a pure breed. It's a cross between a Jack Russell Terrier and a Pug.

      My eyes are really sensitive so my falsie applying skills are not worthy of a tutorial. Sorry.

      Delete
  9. I truly believe everything looks better with a puppy... #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree but he is a bit distracting! I can't keep my eyes off him - Lol!

      Delete
  10. I like natural products but I must admit I am not very good with my beauty routine! Archie is supper cute, we are talking about getting another dog and seeing these pics might have convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post up pics if you do get another dog! I'd love to see him/her!

      Delete
  11. Of the above products ARCHIE is my favourite!! I have never heard of a Jugpug? A cross between a pug and a ?? Ok - on to serious matters that greenbox looks awesome! I really can't pick a favourite product from within that box because I love the look of them all! #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Jug Pug is a cross between a pug and a Jack Russell Terrier.

      Delete
  12. Great looking selection and nice to see more natural products coming on the market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to use more natural products. This box is such a good way to sample a lot of different natural products without having to splash out cash for full sized products initially.

      Delete
  13. I don't subscribe to any subscription boxes (though I am often tempted by a few book ones!), but I always am interested to see if they are value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those lashes sound great! I've never put on fakes before though so I envisage some kind of harrowing experience with me sticking myself in the eyes a few times. #LifeThisWeek

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the idea of the Green Box...

    ReplyDelete
  16. The boxes seem like a great idea and your model helped me stay interested.LOL. Thanks for linking up for #lifethisweek 18/52 Next week: "My Mondays".

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh, that puppy looks like a chewer! Hide EVERYTHING lol
    I am going to have to look into how magnesium can help me, I have heard lots about it lately :)

    ReplyDelete