Sunday, 9 April 2017

Monday Makeup Madness 100 Link Up

HAPPY 100TH MONDAY MAKEUP MADNESS LINK UP EVERYONE!

Wow! I can't believe we have reached our 100th link up! 

Monday Makeup Madness 100 Link Up

It's a milestone I certainly wasn't aiming for or even ever expecting to reach when I first noticed the gap in the blogging world when I couldn't find a beauty blogger link up to join up with.

I'm so glad I jumped in blindly and just started one here on Fabulous and Fun Life blog. 

Monday Makeup Madness is such a lovely community we have built with these link ups and that's thanks to each and every one of you lovely bloggers who link up here on a regular basis, support and help each other, and share the beauty blogger love!

Thank you so much to everyone who links up and also a big thank you to everyone who visits and reads our linked blog posts!

I'd love you to join this week's Monday Makeup Madness link up and if your post is one of the three most clicked upon I'll feature it in next week's link up post. I'll also pick one other linked post to feature. The rules of the link up are simple: 
  • Link up one makeup or beauty related post a week only. 
  • Include a link back to Fabulous and Fun Life in your post. 
  • Visit and comment on three or more linked posts. Remember the more you comment on other beauty bloggers' posts the more likely they will be to return the love by visiting and commenting on your blog.
  • This link up starts early each Monday morning (Sydney time) and remains open until late Wednesday evening.
If you would like to pin your linked posts to the Monday Makeup Madness Pinterest group board follow Fabulous Fun Life on Pinterest and then send me an email asking to join this board, letting me know what your Pinterest account name is. 

All bloggers who participate in the Monday Makeup Madness link up are welcome to become co-pinners of this group board. 


Finally, please share the link to this Monday Makeup Madness link up on your blogs & social media to help get the word out among more beauty bloggers, inviting them to join in & share some beauty blogger love with us! We will all benefit from more link up participants and readers. 

HAPPY 100th LINK UP EVERYONE! 
xxx
Ingrid

You can also find me on Instagram:

 and Facebook:

and Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for being here right from the start Di!

      Delete
  2. Happy 100th!

    PS how funny that Kat and I had the same post?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great beauties think alike! It will be interesting to compare your different essentials! I can't wait to read both your posts!

      Thanks for linking up again this week :)

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo congratulations Ingrid! Wow what a milestone and what a raging success the MMM is - thanks for hosting sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 100 Ingrid, what a nice milestone and has been wonderful to see it grow and find new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe we are up to 100! Thanks for doing this every week, it's always a little reminder for me to catch up on other blog posts and I love it! Can't wait for the next hundred xx

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 100 MMM link-ups Ingrid, congratulations on the milestone! I've always enjoyed participating in the link-ups (when I've had a post to add) & I've found a number of excellent blogs thanks to this very link-up. Here's to many more link-ups & blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100 Link-ups hun!! :) Always happy to join in when I do a beauty related post :)

    Thanks for the special mention :)

    Have a great easter!
    Sammy | Bargainbaglady.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow 100 Link-ups! Well done and congrats, Ingrid. Thank you so much for hosting xx

    ReplyDelete