Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Good Green Box - April Edition

Oh my goodness!

Or should I say oh my green goodness!

Or more accurately still oh my good green box goodness!

I am loving the Good Green Box natural beauty subscription. I thought the March Edition which I reviewed HERE was amazing but I'm loving the April one even more!

It is jam packed full of natural and organic beauty items. In fact the box didn't even fully shut properly and had to be held shut with string it was that full!


Good Green Box - April Edition

I know it's already late May but I only received this box early May and I can't resist sharing the contents with you as they are that good! 

So let's see what this box contained!

Good Green Box - April Edition Contents


NUORI Vital Foaming Cleanser
I am most excited about this product! It is a full sized 100ml foaming cleanser. Revitalizing & smoothing fruit enzyme complex. It sounds brilliant! 

Moo Goo Cow Lick Lip Balm
This is another full sized product I am very excited about. I have been wanting to try this natural beauty brand for a while and I'm constantly using lip balm especially on the weekends in Autumn and Winter!

I love that it's made from edible ingredients because what goes on the lips gets eaten!

RAW Body Skincare The Original RAW Body Scrub
This scrub is 100% organic and natural and much as I love using body scrubs unfortunately the aroma of coffee gives me a head ache and the main ingredient of this scrub is certified organic coffee beans, together with organic virgin coconut oil, organic coconut sugar and natural Himalayan rock salt. 

Oh well, my lucky sister, as my loss is her gain! She will absolutely love this!

Zuanna Cosmetics Smoothing Minerals Exfoliating Mask
This has the main ingredients of Moroccan Rhassoul Clay and Marshmallow Root. It is vegan friendly, free from synthetic ingredients, fragrance, preservatives, sulphates, fillers or any other potential nasties.  

I can see a delightful Sunday pampering session happening this weekend!

Keeko Oil Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder
This can be used as a facial detox face mask and spot treatment, and also as a teeth whitening powder. 

I'm intrigued! I'll be getting my black magic beauty game on this weekend with this product!

Organyc Feminine Hygiene Pad & Panty Liner
Made of 100% certified organic cotton, with no synthetics and no toxins these products are breathable and biodegradable. I'm interested to try them out!

Amazing Magnesium Recovery Wipe
I've recently restarted my exercise regime after several months break and this wipe will be most helpful in treating my subsequent muscle cramps and spasms as I push myself to regain my fitness!

PUKKA Detox & PUKKA Tumeric Gold Tea
Now I don't drink coffee as I mentioned before, but I do drink tea and I'm looking forward to trying these flavours which are both new ones to me. They both contain 100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients. Yay sounds perfect!

So you can see why I was excited with the April Good Green Box! I love sampling new brands and products, especially natural and organic products, through beauty subscription boxes. 

If you are interested in trying one of these boxes for yourself, click HERE to head over to the Good Green Box website to check out what's in this month's box. 

Click HERE to discover the three ways of subscribing. 

You can use the code TRYGOODGREENBOX10 to receive your first box for just $10.


Which of the above products appeals to you the most?

xxx
Ingrid.

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

* This Good Green Box was kindly gifted to me for editorial consideration.
All opinions are my own. Full disclosure policy here.


Don't forget to check out my beauty & fashion discounts & specials page which I update weekly. There are some good specials that are expiring at the end of May. Click HERE to check it out.





23 comments:

  1. So many wonderful goodies in this box! xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love beauty subscription boxes for being able to try out so many wonderful products that I wouldn't have otherwise found by myself!

      Delete
  2. So many goodies in this box! The body scrub & the mask are up my alley & I'd give the cleanser a go as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good value box. You get over $60 value for $25.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's a great way of sampling different natural and organic products without committing to buying full sized versions of each of them!

      Delete
  4. This was such a good box, and a good variety of products too!! I absolutely love the Cow Lick Lip Balm, it's my go to!

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect timing for the winter dehydrating season when I most often get chapped lips.

      Delete
  5. Lovely selection of natural goodies in this box! Can't believe it included a full size Nuori Foaming Cleanser worth $50 ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to receive this cleanser. I'm already using it and loving it!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I actually went out and bought some Pukka teas after sampling these ones!

      Delete
  7. I'm loving your tea cup. I have tea cup envy ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually won this tea set several years ago from a competition in a magazine! It's special to me too!

      Delete
  8. I love the idea of the foaming cleanser - it's such a small thing but they are always so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foaming cleansers are a favourite of mine too! I love the fact that this is a natural one.

      Delete
  9. The charcoal powder sounds interesting, I need some teeth whitening. All fantastic products! I like the sound of the fruity foaming cleanser too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charcoal products seem to be in fashion right now!

      Delete
  10. You must really love 'mail time' as I do when I know a book depository item is here. I've seen an ad recently for charcoal based toothpaste....interesting! Thank you for linking up for #lifethisweek 22/52. Next week's prompt: View From Here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made a resolution to read at least one new book a month now as it's something I loved doing previously but has fallen be the wayside over recent years.

      Delete
  11. I love that teacup so much! And the other stuff is interesting as well. Especially the charcoal powder. #lifethisweek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty tea cup. I won a tea set in this design several years ago. It didn't come with this subscription box.

      Delete
  12. This looks awesome! I'm off to get a box to try for myself. Thanks for sharing and linking up to #MummyMondays with All Mum Said.

    ReplyDelete