Monday, 21 November 2016

7 Kris Kringle Beauty Gift Ideas With Christmas Puns Included

Every year I participate in a number of Kris Kringle Christmas gift swaps. 

Being a beauty blogger I love giving little gifts of beauty. In keeping with the Kris Kringle lighthearted and fun approach I always add a Christmas pun related to the gift I'm giving.

These little beauty gifts with their included Christmas puns are all in the $25 or less price range with the majority under $15 and some even under $5! 

I make my own Christmas gift tags but you can buy them if you're short of time or not feeling crafty. I print the puns onto white sticker paper making them super easy to stick on the tags. 

These beauty gifts also make perfect end of year presents for teachers, coaches, neighbours, babysitters and friends. 

In addition, I've used these gifts as Christmas table setting favours when I've hosted Christmas lunch at my house and they are fun stocking stuffers too!

I know some people find Kris Kringles and Secret Santa Swaps stressful, not knowing what to give, so let me remove your stress with my top 7 Kris Kringle beauty gift suggestions, fun Christmas puns included! There are gifts suitable for males in this list too.

1. Merry Kiss-Mas!


Merry Kiss-Mas! Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Finish Lipsticks

Merry Kiss-Mas! Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Finish Lipsticks

This is one of my favourite Kris Kringle beauty gifts to give. What woman doesn't love receiving a new lipstick!

I usually try to choose suitably festive looking red cased lipsticks such as these Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Finish lipsticks.

Click HERE to buy.

Merry Kiss-Mas! Rimmel Provocalips 16 Hour Lipstick

The Rimmel Provocalips 16 Hour Lipsticks also make stunning looking Kris Kringle gifts. 

Plus the long lasting nature of the Provocalips lipsticks is perfect for the recipient to wear during the December / January party season.

Click HERE to buy. 

2. Wishing You A Mani Christmas!


Wishing You a Mani Christmas! Jamberry Nail Wraps

Jamberry nail wraps are a fun and much appreciated Kris Kringle beauty gift. I have used some of the Mirror and Metallic Jamberry nail wraps as gifts this year. Once again these are perfect for the recipient to wear to New Year's Eve parties or other special occasions.

If your Kris Kringle exchange is taking place before Christmas Day you could also gift one of the fun Christmas range of Jamberry nail wrap designs. 

The cute Disney themed nail wraps are also a popular gift among my daughter's teenage friends this year. There are nail wraps to suit every age group!

3. Santa-Tizer


Santa-Tizer - Thank You hand Sanitizer

This Kris Kringle gift of hand sanitizer works equally well for males as well as females. It is a good little gift to give to people who may be planning some holiday travel. On holidays we don't always have convenient access to running water to wash our hands before eating, making antibactierial hand sanitizer Santa-tizer most useful!

I like giving the Thank You brand of hand sanitizer because this brand has a feel good charitable factor too! Profits help provide access to hygiene and sanitation programs to people in need. It's a small bottle with big impact!

Click HERE to buy. 

4. For Your Mistle Toes

For Your Mistle Toes

I've used the well loved Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes for these Kris Kringle gifts. 

They have a huge and gorgeous colour selection, contain a complete manicure in the one bottle and are well priced!

Click HERE to buy.

5. You're The Balm!


You're The Balm! Blistex Melon Happy Lips

You're The Balm! Sun Bum Lip Balm in Mango.

This is another Kris Kringle gift that works well for both males and females. 

Depending on which gender you are gifting the lip balm to as to which lip balm is best to give.

The above are two of my current favourite lip balms. The new Blistex Melon Happy Lips lip balm has an amazing fruity scent. There is also a Christmas-y looking red Blistex Strawberry Happy Lips that would be perfect for festive looking Kris Kringle giving. 

Click HERE to buy Blistex lip balms.

The Sun Bum Mango lip balm is cute with it's monkey, or is it an ape, mascot on the front. This lip balm is more gender neutral in my opinion than a lot of other lip balms in the market, making it perfect as a Kris Kringle gift for males too. I know my husband would be happy to pull this lip balm out of his pocket to use at the beach in front of his mates.

Click HERE to buy Sun Bum lip balms.


6. Wishing You A Christmas Full of Joy, Peace & Hope Soap!


Aishing You A Christmas Full of Joy, Peace & Hope Soap!


Who doesn't love a divinely scented soap! Scented soaps make another great little Kris Kringle beauty gift.

7. Sparkle All The Way!

Sparkle All The Way! OPI Nail Polish


Finally what's Christmas without a little bit of sparkle! This is another favourite Kris Kringle gift of mine to give, sparkly silver nail polish. OPI always has a stunning metallic or sparkly silver in their collection.

Click HERE to buy.

Pin this post for future Kris Kringle, Santa Swap 
and Christmas gift giving inspiration! 

Pin & share buttons are on the left hand side.




Ingrid
xxx

You can also find Fabulous and Fun Life on:

 Instagram:

Pinterest:

Facebook:
Fabulous and Fun Life

Full disclosure policy here.

62 comments:

  1. I love these puns! So clever and fun for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puns are fun especially at Christmas time!

      Delete
  2. These are too clever! I love all the puns. Thank you for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bec! Hopefully these ideas will help make Christmas gift buying a little easier!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE all the puns Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant ideas! Those gift tags are just pun-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammie! Most people do love a pun at Christmas!

      Delete
  5. Love these Kris Kringle ideas and your cute gift tags! I've shared onto my Max The Unicorn FB page :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Di! Also thanks for sharing! It is much appreciated!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hopefully these will make buying Kris Kringle gifts a bit less stressful for some peeps!

      Delete
  7. Oh this is the best!!! I love these puns. You're the balm is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! Some of these will work perfectly in our girls stockings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you can use some of these ideas in your girls' stockings!

      Delete
  9. Love your creativity - wonderfully punny and thoughtful gifts.

    Visiting today from #teamIBOT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and commenting Janet! :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I loved reading your ball pun for kids class gifts today too!

      Delete
  11. Some great suggestions here! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is actually the cutest! So clever!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fantastic ideas! The puns perfectly add to the fun of what Kris Kringles are all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the puns! They really make the gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those puns are gold!! Right up there with bonbon jokes - an essential part of Christmas. They are perfect Kris Kringle gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ideas! Love them. Particularly the "you're the balm".

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such great ideas - and love the puns!!! I've not got too many Christmas presents to buy but I love some of the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome gift ideas and I love the puns! Love it!! :-) #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh I love beauty gift ideas and will probably buy some for myself as well! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay, the puns are just too cute! Plus, great KK ideas! Trangles xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG, I LOVE THESE!!! LOL. Great ideas here.
    #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete
  22. I find KK so hard to buy for! Luckily we haven't had it at my office for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love these - and the puns! Brilliant! #TeamLovinLife

    ReplyDelete

  24. Haha I enjoyed the puns way too much! Some really good ideas though! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are the cutest! I love the Merry Kiss-mas and may have to use that for my Lipsense business..cute!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link up
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and commenting Rachel. I'm happy for you to use Merry Kiss-Mas for your Lipsense business! I hope your business is going well! Ingrid

      Delete
  26. love your puns! you are a creative person! Merry Christmas :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aditi, I'm glad you like them.

      Thanks for stopping by my post and commenting, I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!

      Delete
  27. You are talented! You should sell those tags on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cute and a wonderful idea too. Thanks for linking up #lifethisweek. Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well done, these are awesome suggestions for Kris Kringle! I love a good pun too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. How clever. My daughter needs to gift a Secret Santa gift at Scouts and this would work out perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ingrid, you're too cute! I had such a laugh over these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks Ingrid for sharing these great holiday gift ideas at C&C with J&J.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such an amazing gift ideas! I love it, especially the silver nail polish from OPI. :)

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are brilliant, and make the present so much more fun with all the puns :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you so much for linking at #overthemoon! I look forward to seeing what you share every week. Please come back next week and allow us to promote your content!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this post! Great ideas and cute puns xo

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh these are too cute!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ingrid my dear you are such an inspiration! Thanks for all these suggestions, love how creative and clever you are, and what a treat any of these would be xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are so cute! I love all the puns!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love these!!! The Merry Kiss-mas and For your mistle-toes is adorable!
    #SaturdaySharefest

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a fun little post - I love the puns, they make it so fun!

    Sammy | Bargainbaglady.com XX

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just bought some of the Sanitiser for my Share the Dignity Bag and I didn't even notice the pun! What a dummy. Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete